Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Facebook this shit: get 1 million likes on this post and I'll change my name myself. 8D
That's a million random people who have no clue WTF we're going on about. The Iwaku community should have full control of it!

Just admit that you considered the name when signing up. It's what you really want to be known as! And apparently Iwaku wants to be known as Italy....at least to my phone.

We should create a petition to make that Jorick's new Iwaku name.

Anyone else in agreement?
THIS IS THE ONLY NAME-CHANGE I WILL EVER APPROVE OF! I say lets make a fundraiser, and if we make 500 dollars for iwaku, douchebear has to change! :D It will be the ban asmodeous fundraiser all over again but with Jorick and a name change and probably less disapproving members. :3

THIS IS THE ONLY NAME-CHANGE I WILL EVER APPROVE OF! I say lets make a fundraiser, and if we make 500 dollars for iwaku, douchebear has to change! :D It will be the ban asmodeous fundraiser all over again but with Jorick and a name change and probably less disapproving members. :3
1 million Facebook likes is probably worth less than 500 dollars, but I will accept this exchange rate. Raise the money and the name will change. :P

TEMPTING. D:< I already blew through all the last fundraiser's cash on renewing mod licenses for this next update!

I'd donate all $500 if I could throw away money like that. Sadly, I can probably only afford to spare $20. :(

• Useful
Reactions: Jorick
I'm probably the most open person on Iwaku when it comes to sharing info like this but...

I still wouldn't advise adding people simply for the sole sake of adding them.
At least make sure you know them and have some interest in communicating with that individual first.
Don't be scared to share skype (you can BLOCK people) but at the same time, don't just go adding any old stranger to your friends list. O___O There's this one guy that goes around all the big roleplay sites trying to chat up peeps on skype and then he tricks them on to webcam and wanks at them.

YES THIS IS FOR REAL. WE'VE BANNED HIM A DOZEN TIMES. D:

P.S. IF ANYONE FROM IWAKU ASKS FOR DICK/TIT PICS ON SKYPE AND TRIES TO WANK AT YOU, REPORT THEM. >:[ fuck that noise.
... Fuck! Busted!

Status
Not open for further replies.