Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. IF ANYONE FROM IWAKU ASKS FOR DICK/TIT PICS ON SKYPE AND TRIES TO WANK AT YOU, REPORT THEM. >:[ fuck that noise.

I PROMISE THIS DUDE IS NOT ME.

pls add me if u wanna rp, hot chix only, thx

pussyXslayerX420

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mu and Mid
pls add me if u wanna rp, hot chix only, thx

pussyXslayerX420
Everyone catfish Jorick!

And that sounds like a name a 10 year old would make....at least the 10 year olds where I live would.

You guys.

Stop giving out my alt Skype names. It's not funny :[

Everyone catfish Jorick!

And that sounds like a name a 10 year old would make....at least the 10 year olds where I live would.
i was 11 wen I made it fuk u
u a grill???

FaZe_3dgelord6969666
nah bruh, y u try to hmu, u gay??

i was 11 wen I made it fuk u
You're not my type. I only go for guys with pussy destroyer as their Skype name. Get on that level or you'll never get anywhere with the ladies.

I am totally going to change my Skype name to Hot MILF Near You just so people have to wonder if I am some sort of bot. I don't think my family would appreciate it too much since they're the only ones who can convince me to get on Skype to begin with.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
@Grumpy you fucked up. Bill Gates isn't the top dog of Microsoft now. Satya Nadella is the current CEO and Steve Ballmer owns more Microsoft stock shares than Bill Gates, so either way you wanna go you're wrong.

You absolute pleb, get your facts straight. :P

giphy.gif

You guys if the food bowl was the topic.

Lol just kidding I don't give a fuck. But on the subject of inappropriate topics, this would not be one of them. People can give Darig thier username over PM. And I don't know what you all are doing on Skype but I never gave nor have I received any tit/dick stuff.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
giphy.gif

You guys if the food bowl was the topic.

Lol just kidding I don't give a fuck. But on the subject of inappropriate topics, this would not be one of them. People can give Darig thier username over PM. And I don't know what you all are doing on Skype but I never gave nor have I received any tit/dick stuff.
I'm the one on the right.

Uh huh. Okay, pussyXslayerX420. ;)
We should create a petition to make that Jorick's new Iwaku name.

Anyone else in agreement?

Uh huh. Okay, pussyXslayerX420. ;)
The cat on the right is the physical embodiment of pussy slaying. I chose it as my representative for a reason.
We should create a petition to make that Jorick's new Iwaku name.

Anyone else in agreement?
Let's Facebook this shit: get 1 million likes on this post and I'll change my name myself. 8D

@Grumpy you fucked up. Bill Gates isn't the top dog of Microsoft now. Satya Nadella is the current CEO and Steve Ballmer owns more Microsoft stock shares than Bill Gates, so either way you wanna go you're wrong.

You absolute pleb, get your facts straight. :P

THATS JUST WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK, SHEEPLE.

#BilderbergGroup #Illuminati #WakeUpSheeple

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Status
Not open for further replies.