King of Dragons
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello everyone just wanted to find some new friends to Skype with on the weekends. Pm me if you want to Skype me.

Skype is banned from my computers ever since someone decided to put on a show. Being eye raped is not fun!

...pretty sure this is an inappropriate topic.

Please don't ask the whole forum for personal information. TAKE TIME TO GET TO KNOW OTHER ROLE PLAYERS BECAUSE SKYPE IS CONSIDERED PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NOT MONITORED BY IWAKU. IWAKU IS A SAFE HAVEN. IWAKU IS A FORUM. SKYPE IS WHERE PEOPLE SEND DICK PICS. K?

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia

Please don't ask the whole forum for personal information. TAKE TIME TO GET TO KNOW OTHER ROLE PLAYERS BECAUSE SKYPE IS CONSIDERED PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NOT MONITORED BY IWAKU. IWAKU IS A SAFE HAVEN. IWAKU IS A FORUM. SKYPE IS WHERE PEOPLE SEND DICK PICS. K?
... do you use skype for dick pics?

SKYPE IS WHERE PEOPLE SEND DICK PICS. K?
I use it to video chat my grandma, so one of us has been using it incorrectly.

Nope. There's lots of people who use it incorrectly. Apparently video chatting to some people means clothes come off and it's time to get freaky. There's some people who have difficulties translating certain things. Skype is synonymous with 'Get your online freak on with some random person across the country'. Not everyone, but some.

i was being sarcastic

... do you use skype for dick pics?

...isn't that how you're supposed to do it?

But in all seriousness, there was a big PDA about posting personal information which included skype and there was recently a topic with someone requesting ppls skype and getting told the same thing I just said omo

Don't be scared to share skype (you can BLOCK people) but at the same time, don't just go adding any old stranger to your friends list. O___O There's this one guy that goes around all the big roleplay sites trying to chat up peeps on skype and then he tricks them on to webcam and wanks at them.

YES THIS IS FOR REAL. WE'VE BANNED HIM A DOZEN TIMES. D:

P.S. IF ANYONE FROM IWAKU ASKS FOR DICK/TIT PICS ON SKYPE AND TRIES TO WANK AT YOU, REPORT THEM. >:[ fuck that noise.

Don't be scared to share skype (you can BLOCK people) but at the same time, don't just go adding any old stranger to your friends list. O___O There's this one guy that goes around all the big roleplay sites trying to chat up peeps on skype and then he tricks them on to webcam and wanks at them.

YES THIS IS FOR REAL. WE'VE BANNED HIM A DOZEN TIMES. D:

P.S. IF ANYONE FROM IWAKU ASKS FOR DICK/TIT PICS ON SKYPE AND TRIES TO WANK AT YOU, REPORT THEM. >:[ fuck that noise.
You should probably include feet in that too.....just saying, that's some people's thing.

Reactions: Mid
tumblr_inline_mw3rq3l64V1qg4wox.gif

I'd like to know how many people on Iwaku are in to feet so big that they need that sweet stranger-feet release over skype. O___O

I'd like to know how many people on Iwaku are in to feet so big that they need that sweet stranger-feet release over skype. O___O
They're some freaky people out there. I had an ex that liked being beat upside the head with shoes, so I don't count anything out. X_x

They're some freaky people out there. I had an ex that liked being beat upside the head with shoes, so I don't count anything out. X_x
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

i was being sarcastic
This is the internet. Forgive us if we don't pick up on your voice inflections through the screen.......

Also, this is far from inappropriate. No one is being forced to add this person on Skype. If you don't like it, then don't add them.

Nope.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Skype is banned from my computers ever since someone decided to put on a show. Being eye raped is not fun!

Nope. There's lots of people who use it incorrectly. Apparently video chatting to some people means clothes come off and it's time to get freaky. There's some people who have difficulties translating certain things. Skype is synonymous with 'Get your online freak on with some random person across the country'. Not everyone, but some.

"So what is right? And what is wrong? Give me a sign..." :ferret:

Now I'm wondering if it was Brovo that gave me the show. o.o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Yeah, this thread is fine guys. The last thread was an issue only because the person posted their Skype info publicly in the first post; Draig is asking people who are interested to message them privately in order to exchange Skype info. Big difference.

• Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jorick and Brovo
Status
Not open for further replies.