Skin (Adult themed clique RP based off of Skins)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it XD lol. Only ten dollars to get it lol. My friend has it and I've seen him play it... it's amazing. You literally can make your char look like anyone you want and the gameplay... best I've ever seen XD. This download is taking forever, but what's new lol. All good games take forever to download lol.
I have Black Desert Online but my computer is too weak for it. :P

I have Black Desert Online but my computer is too weak for it. :P
xD put graphics down sir lol. That's what I always do lol.

Still accepting @ch0sen1

1. How much will you want to post for this?
  2. How much CAN you post for this?
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you?
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story?
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say:
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP?

I'm a flexible poster, I'll post as often as someone else post, and as a little as someone else post.

I'm a no lifer, I can post quite a bit

The BBC TV show Skins, honestly I like a good old slice of life, drama, sex, its a guilty pleasure of mine

I am as willing as the audience is willing, that's the thing to me its a give and take. If other people are not giving good enough material I am not going to be interested in the idea. But as long as we keep it interest, soap opery and all kinds of fun stuff I'll be okay. And as long as people's characetrs feel realistic, I'll also be fine. Honestly I have always just liked the way you write as well

"I spent Thanksgiving with a needle. Relaxing. But probably a little sad to others"

Honestly Slice of Life DRAMA , lol sometimes its a good old guilty pleasure of mine

Still accepting @ch0sen1

1. How much will you want to post for this?
  2. How much CAN you post for this?
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you?
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story?
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say:
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP?

I'm a flexible poster, I'll post as often as someone else post, and as a little as someone else post.

I'm a no lifer, I can post quite a bit

The BBC TV show Skins, honestly I like a good old slice of life, drama, sex, its a guilty pleasure of mine

I am as willing as the audience is willing, that's the thing to me its a give and take. If other people are not giving good enough material I am not going to be interested in the idea. But as long as we keep it interest, soap opery and all kinds of fun stuff I'll be okay. And as long as people's characetrs feel realistic, I'll also be fine. Honestly I have always just liked the way you write as well

"I spent Thanksgiving with a needle. Relaxing. But probably a little sad to others"

Honestly Slice of Life DRAMA , lol sometimes its a good old guilty pleasure of mine
I think we have 10 already :/

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
*puppy dog eyes*

*pouty lower lip*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I think we have 10 already :/
That 10 doesn't include me does it? I know I said I'd think about joining but @Clyde seems to really want to be a part. so..if that 10 does include me he can have my spot

That 10 doesn't include me does it? I know I said I'd think about joining but @Clyde seems to really want to be a part. so..if that 10 does include me he can have my spot
No it doesn't I only counted people that did the screening questions

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
II have been PMing @ch0sen1 so to make all this "legal" as it were I will submit my questionare answers.
  1. How much will you want to post for this? As often as possible
  2. How much CAN you post for this? At the least 3 times a week
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you? I love slice of life RPS and I am familiar with more than a few people here
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story? Until the wheels fall of...
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say: "Hey, as the Philosopher Jagger once sang, 'Life is a party! Let's get out and strut!' And that's what I intend to do."
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP? Just the interplay with so many creative minds. I am familiar with a lot of the people involved and just the back and forth.

II have been PMing @ch0sen1 so to make all this "legal" as it were I will submit my questionare answers.
  1. How much will you want to post for this? As often as possible
  2. How much CAN you post for this? At the least 3 times a week
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you? I love slice of life RPS and I am familiar with more than a few people here
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story? Until the wheels fall of...
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say: "Hey, as the Philosopher Jagger once sang, 'Life is a party! Let's get out and strut!' And that's what I intend to do."
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP? Just the interplay with so many creative minds. I am familiar with a lot of the people involved and just the back and forth.

What no fair!

What no fair!
He was the last guy that expressed interest before you. I counted him because he told me beforehand he'd join, whereas you dropped in like SWAT afterwards. :cry:

He was the last guy that expressed interest before you. I counted him because he told me beforehand he'd join, whereas you dropped in like SWAT afterwards. :cry:

My questionaire was before his, look at the actual posting order. He stated interest after me.

My questionaire was before his, look at the actual posting order. He stated interest after me.
What I'm saying is I PM'd him before I even made this idea official, and then I sent him the link when I finished everything I had to. What you're seeing is when he finally decided to post in the thread.

What I'm saying is I PM'd him before I even made this idea official, and then I sent him the link when I finished everything I had to. What you're seeing is when he finally decided to post in the thread.

Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.