Skin (Adult themed clique RP based off of Skins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
friends-jump-sea-sunset-swim-Favim.com-410566.jpg

I've been wanting to have a good slice of life mature RP for a while now, but for the life of me I never understand why people who are down just won't join. Either way, I'm attempting to make the most epic one yet. Hopefully.

But this time everyone will have a role to play, and every role will have an outcome. I'm looking for grounded and nuanced characters, not everyone has to be a rich kid traveling the world or free to do what they'd like. Not everyone has to be a bad ass who always gets their way. BE diverse, and be original.

The setting would be in a fictional city called Heartland; It's a perfect mix of a big city, suburbs, country, and bay. Everywhere else in the world is real reference. Heartland will be in Kansas.

This is a group Redstar rp where our characters tell the tale. You can be young, wild, free, a player, a sweetheart, whatever you choose to be...but there will be lust and there will be love. This is 18+ Obviously so there will be intense scenes of drama, adult situations, and sex. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want, with whomever you want...so long as you can deal with the consequences. All characters should be in between 17-23, sexuality, relationships, and personalities are entirely up to you. If you wish to have a relationship/ex with a character please get their approval first. Please be as realistic as possible (ex. if you have a job as a bartender why do you have two exotic cars?). There will be events and plots to further the theme and the story, and also to give us character development. Of course smut is welcomed, for some maybe all they want is smut. If that's the case you will just be seen as a whore and won't be taken seriously. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENGAGE IN ANY SMUT OR HEAVY ACTIVITY IF YOU DON'T WANT! You can take it to PM, or just stick along for the romantic/intimate aspect, just be aware that smut can and probably will happen whenever.

This rp is about a group of friends who live to make due with the life they strive to live. That will be the drive. Not sex, drama, and epic epicness, those are the sweet bonuses }:-]

BUT.

There's a catch, not really a big deal. I simply need you to fill out this small interest sheet below so I can gauge your interest. Please be honest and realistic. Alright! That's it! Respond below of interested!!

1. How much will you want to post for this?
  2. How much CAN you post for this?
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you?
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story?
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say:
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP?

1. Well, I would want to post for this as much as I can. I'll be dedicated.

2. I can post as much as I am able, it depends on who I am also interacting with, but I, personally will post as much as possible.

3. It does intrigue me because I've also been wanting an RP like this. There has been attempts but none of them have really survived in the long haul, I do hope this one does!

4. As long as its needed? As long as I can..

5. "I like it when you're angry.. That intensity makes you even more sexier!" xD

6. Well, what would make me excited is unpredictability, twists, and a lot of drama. Heated and flirtatious interactions that could lead into something... Spontaneous or otherwise.

With all that said.. I am all in. Is it okay? XD

Last edited:
1. Well, I would want to post for this as much as I can. I'll be dedicated.

2. I can post as much as I am able, it depends on who I am also interacting with, but I, personally will post as much as possible.

3. It does intrigue me because I've also been wanting an RP like this. There has been attempts but none of them have really survived in the long haul, I do hope this one does!

4. As long as its needed? As long as I can..

5. "I like it when you're angry.. That intensity makes you even more sexier!" xD

6. Well, what would make me excited is unpredictability, twists, and a lot of drama. Heated and flirtatious interactions that could lead into something... Spontaenous or otherwise.

With all that said.. I am all in. Is it okay? XD
If this picks up, yes! Lol

Reactions: Akashi
    I'd like to post about three times a week ideally.
  2. How much CAN you post for this?
    Probably can guarantee once a week. More when I get the chance
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you?
    I like the whole idea. I've enjoyed the slice of life RPs of yours I've joined, even if they didn't quite take off
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story?
    As long we can keep it going
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say:
    "I'm down. Let's do it."
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP?
    Putting these different people together, shaking it up seeing what happens. Friendships and romance. Not one much for writing enemies, but that spices it up too. New, crazy experiences for our characters.

I'll read this tomorrow night, after work^^.

If this picks up, yes! Lol
Alright thats good.

I am also wondering what you're intending on in regards of character limit? And how big of a group RP you want this to be?

If you want like 8-10 people in it, then it would be wiser to only have one character per player for now. I am just suggesting though, I wouldn't mind if the limit is two or even more.

BAM! I arrived! I am totally in for it!

- Drags Dante in along behind her and offers him up as a sacrifice as well. -

I bring him as well. ~ @Dante the Unforgiven

As much as my time will allow and will do my best to post every week.
  1. How much CAN you post for this?
Same as above listed.
  1. What about this RP idea intrigues you?
Realistic characters and more time to allow them to develop in a modern setting and to allow real development of them.^^
  1. How long would you be willing to RP in this story?
Until the Bitter End!
  1. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say:
" Well Baby... One way or the other , I am going to break free and take my journey no matter what."
  1. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP?
Well obviously drama , drama and drama... But , also developmental charries and the chance to make bonds unique between the characters.

Last edited:
Alright thats good.

I am also wondering what you're intending on in regards of character limit? And how big of a group RP you want this to be?

If you want like 8-10 people in it, then it would be wiser to only have one character per player for now. I am just suggesting though, I wouldn't mind if the limit is two or even more.
no more than 6-10, and only one character per person.

1. As much as time allows. I am pretty interested for the RP itself so even more so if it heats up nicely.
  2. Same as above
  3. Slice of Life, Sounds fun and easy going with realistic characters
  4. As long as I have internet and like to RP (Soooooo for now indefinitely)
  5. "I'm going to jump out of this plane now. Care to join me?" ;)
  6. Character and relationship building. Also has nice juicy drama potential

How much will you want to post for this?
A: It depends on what I have to reply to. If you give me something that's small then don't expect something that's huge (If that makes sense?)
How much CAN you post for this?
A: Hm.. I think this is about the same as the first one.. If you're talking in general then at least up to 2/3 paragraphs as the bare minimum.
What about this RP idea intrigues you?
A: Diversity! It's like an open book where the character's can write in the story. It doesn't give you much to go by, but in the case of this role play it totally slides by with doing just that.
How long would you be willing to RP in this story?
A: As long as I'm able to have fun and not feel like i'm trying to force a post out of me. If I feel like my thoughts are declining and my character's aren't what I want anymore then I will tell you I'm preparing to leave and the reason why I decided to. If not then I would request a character change if that is possible.
If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say:
A: "Lets start a riot." ; "Fuck off whore..." ; "I'm not mean, I'm just a boss bitch." ; "Haha, you're pathetic."

What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP?
A: I'm excited for character interaction.. All the different characters clashing together would be amazing to see.

FC: Daje Barbour
Hex Code: #FF9C00

As much as possible. I work everyday except Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. I have school in the mornings everyday, except the weekend and Tuesdays so those days I am the most free to post and all that good stuff. Unless I go somewhere with my friends, if I ever decide to make my life fun again XD.

Same as above. Though if you need a clearer answer. I like to make big posts, with a lot of details and interactions. Almost novels now that I can write like that and it doesn't look like shit.

The Skins-esque feel and how it might be like that, since that show was my favorite and I watch the British Version on Netflix like soo many times, it's crazy. Hopefully this goes long, if people stick around^^.

As long as it's alive I will be around, once it starts dying I will try to keep it alive... but I will not go down with a sinking ship so let's keep this afloat.

If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say.
"Hey! You wanna hear a joke? Uh... awww! I forgot it... poops."

Different people coming together and doing amazing things. But also if the rp had like different plot lines and different stories for each character... so mostly character development, heavy character development because that sometimes gets lost in a plot and the character's never show multiple sides to them. I know my character will have a lot of personal issues to get over and personal growth and triumph.

1. How much will you want to post for this? I can post once a week I am at the moment switching jobs so my time is slightly limited
  2. How much CAN you post for this? I can post normally once a week at best at worst be later but that's a bad week
  3. What about this RP idea intrigues you? I love skins so this really got my attention
  4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story? as long as it keeps going
  5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say:"That's Safe, let's do it. come on you Wankas." Safe = meaning cool
  6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP? Just doing all the crazy fun stuff like they do on skins

Reactions: ch0sen1
Hm..I'll think about it. not sure if I'll join or not

Not a big fan of skins I'm afraid. Show is based off my childhood XD.

It depends on the posting requirements? So if it's like two paragraphs per post, then like 2-3 times a week? But if it's like novel length then maybe 1-2 times a week.

Well Thanksgiving break is coming up and I'm not planning to travel, so I have A LOT of time.

I LOVE slice of life roleplays, especially ones that are reality based.

For as long as it goes on. :0 Unless I get hit by a car or something. :D

If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say: "I hate to waste. If you don't like it but it's edible, jam that shit down your throat. You never know when your next meal will come. "

All the different side plots that converge and I guess the domino effect of one character's insignificant action effecting others. Also the drama that will result in different romantic relationships/breakups etc.

Last edited:
I'll glance at it when I'm at my computer, Pokémon Sun is a serious issue for me right now and it's taking up as much time from me as Destiny.

I'll also have to look up skins because I've never heard of the show, but most likely because @Akashi and others are joining, I'll join. I'll fix this post to have my answers for those questions as well.

Reactions: Dante
@ch0sen1 (Because I am always impatient XD), when do you plan to put ooc and cs? XD.

- Bops Justin for his terrible patience!-

We need more peeps , Mister.^^ Let your people answer and then we move forward.

Reactions: Dante
Patience, is a virtue my friend XD

Status
Not open for further replies.