Skin (Adult themed clique RP based off of Skins)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much will you want to post for this?
It depends on the posting requirements? So if it's like two paragraphs per post, then like 2-3 times a week? But if it's like novel length then maybe 1-2 times a week.

How much CAN you post for this?
Well Thanksgiving break is coming up and I'm not planning to travel, so I have A LOT of time.

What about this RP idea intrigues you?
I LOVE slice of life roleplays, especially ones that are reality based.

How long would you be willing to RP in this story?
For as long as it goes on. :0 Unless I get hit by a car or something. :D

If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say: "I hate to waste. If you don't like it but it's edible, jam that shit down your throat. You never know where your next meal will come from. "

What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP?
All the different side plots that converge and I guess the domino effect of one character's insignificant action effecting others. Also the drama that will result in different romantic relationships/breakups etc.

Poly Oly <3

Ok... I'll just wait...
giphy.gif

xD

Reactions: Dante
Just waiting for it all to come together }:-)

tumblr_ofvzcef7nh1sfj44oo1_500.gif
A wild Neegan has appeared!

- Hides from the truly evil baseball bat..-

Jefferey Dean Morgan can hit me with that bat anytime. He's a hunk of a man

-swoons-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_mbhspzE7jk1ror6v2.gif

Ooo, interested!

1. How much will you want to post for this?
    Multiple times a week.

2. How much CAN you post for this?
    At the very least, once a week. Things are slowing down at college a bit, so, I'm hoping I'll be able to post a little more frequently than that. :')

3. What about this RP idea intrigues you?
    I've never seen Skins, buuuut slice of life roleplays are one of my favorite kinds.

4. How long would you be willing to RP in this story?
    For however long it lives! Or however long I live.

5. If you were to make a character for this, please put a quote such character would say:
    "Maybe chugging that bottle of vodka wasn't such a good idea, Carol."

6. What's something that would make you excited to experience in this RP?
    Seeing how polar opposite characters interact with each other. Since it's centered around people, there's bound to be both external and internal struggles, and I really love that. Being able to witness and take part in something like that, where you can either see characters overcome their roadblocks or stumble over them, is thrilling.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Dovahkiin
Hi new person, I'm Justin... The Resident Psycho Prince of this place XD.

• Love
Reactions: Dovahkiin
*pushes Pooh out of the way* HI NEW PERSON... Talk to me.. Talk to me more!

@Dovahkiin

• Love
  • Love
Long time no see @Dovahkiin if you still remember me, probably not, we were in an rp a long time ago ^_^

• Love
You maaay need to give me a reminder on which RP it was. :')

I would, if I remembered the name of it.. it was a long time ago. It's just easy for me to remember the names of people I've rp'Ed with. No worries though!

Nice to meet ya! ^_^

• Love
I would, if I remembered the name of it.. it was a long time ago. It's just easy for me to remember the names of people I've rp'Ed with. No worries though!

Nice to meet ya! ^_^
Ha, nice to meet you again!

Hi there , new person! I'm Shay! ^^ Welcome to the madness!

• Love
A wild Neegan has appeared!

- Hides from the truly evil baseball bat..-
Lucille can be quite thirsty...
Jefferey Dean Morgan can hit me with that bat anytime. He's a hunk of a man

-swoons-
Cosign to that... my goodness.
.. Originally John Winchester... <3
That moment you realize that John Winchester and Bella is also Thomas and Martha Wayne is also Negan and Maggie 0_0 #NeverForget

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
@Dovahkiin you don't know what your getting yourself into with some of these people! O.O run!! @JustasticFantastic™ and @Shayla are two of the craziest people I know!! save yourself!!!

Jk lol they're weird but I love them haha they're my best friends and it's great to meet you as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.