Sivetona Manor(RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How forcefully can you manipulate liquid?" Sativa was, no doubt, intrigued, going over to one of the chairs where she wouldn't get touched by the rising sunlight and practically perching in it, looking like she was ready to spring out at the faintest notice.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ven proceeded to cook breakfast. The bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, they were so basic even someone who has not cooked before can whip them up.

"I see... this is a lot easier than I thought...." Ven pondered. As she cooked the bacon, a flames started to get larger, engulfing the wok. "I knew that using fire was dangerous, which was why I made a swift trip to the library for this..."

She took out a book, said a few words and conjured a little water to extinguish the flames.

"Hmmm... it appears to be what the cook book calls 'too black'. What is the worst that could happen, anyways?"

• Love
"I can very forcefully manipulate it, but as with all of my family, an odd side effect of our magics causes us to use a great amount of energy trying to conjure even a moderate amount of liquids for short periods of time," Violet pasued, "Hmm, I smell burnt food. Seems like someone's slowly getting the hang of it." she finished, looking towards the dining room.

"That sucks." Sativa fiddled with a bit of her tunic and then tilted her head at the hostess, another question coming to mind. "So... is it the same with conjuring flames? Does that take energy too? How long can you hold those things up?"

• Love
"In theory, as long as I want, in reality, I never used them past their usefulness." Violet replied, gently pushing her fingers through her hair. She loved her hair, and wished she could stand there forever, playing with her hair. Violet knew that could not happen though, as even an Elf cannot live forever, though she was still very young in the Elven lifespan.

"How long can you hold up the water conjuring thing then? Before it drains you to the point where it's just not feasible," Sativa continued to press, she was genuinely curious, new things intrigued her, particularly things she had never come across before.

• Thank You
Violet thought for a second, trying to think of anything that came to mind. "Come to think of it, I've never conjured for that long, so I couldn't really give an estimate on how long" She said, now watching flames dance in the palm of her hand.

"Is it hereditary or can it be taught?" the shifter's eyes were also locked on the dancing flames. She was certainly transfixed, particularly by the fire... she liked fire. She liked fire a lot.

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
"Any magic can be taught, and anyone can learn it, even if they've never used magic before, as magic lives inside us all, and only needs be unlocked with a little effort. Every magic type can be honed to perfection, given years of training and dedication." Violet answered, switching hands, and shifting the fire into the semblance of a wolf.

Sativa's eyes widened slightly and they almost shone with eagerness, watching her the flames. "Can you teach me then?" she asked, blinking finally and looking away from the fire to meet the elf's gaze instead. "I'll do more chores if I have to."

Lovely!! XD last post for a while, I will return!!
Violet met her gaze, and gracefully said, "Yes I can. If you're that eager to learn, we can get started whenever you're ready," and she headed to the Spell Casting room, opening the door and lighting the sconces with fire.

Sativa grinned and jumped off the chair she was perched in, landing gracefully on her feet and following her. She barely made a sound when she moved but it was simply out of habit, she was used to having to be quiet. "Great. I'm ready now."

Violet showed her the basics of Pyromancy, and soon was on to intermediate levels, then advanced, and within an hour, Sativa was an expert with it, happily dancing around, carrying the flames around her as she went. The speed at which she had mastered it, was very common among Elves, but not too many of the other races, so this intrigued Violet. "You've shown an outstanding mastery of Pryomancy. I found Pyromancy to be the hardest to learn." She said, wrapping dragons of fire down both her arms.

Jacien obediently cleaned the library and dusted it as he was asked, nevertheless keeping in mind that he was a Thaumaturge with Electromancy powers; an odd combination. Both could pulverize the arts of Aquamancy and Pyromancy. But being the gentleman he was taught to, he still did the chore he was asked to.

Jacien went to the Spell Casting room to hone his skills. Being able to control ice, fire, and most exceptionally lightning, he was an extremely powerful being. There are only few that could be a Thaumaturge and control all of these elements at once...

Violet came to look at the library, noticing it was practically spotless. Pleased, she said, "You're next job is to relax, sir. I thank you for the hard work." as she walked by him, picking up a book written in the Dragorian language, the native tongue of Clare, the servant. It was a book of the 10 year war between the Dragorian race, and the Dwarves.

Jealous that anyone could build structures better than themselves, the Dwarven race brought full on war with the dragon people. However, not only were they better at building, their forging skills were, and still are to this day, the absolute best.

With their superior numbers and weaponry, and some of the most brilliant strategist ever seen in the Dragorian race, they easily crushed the Dwarves. Violet asked Clare to teach her the language, so she knew what it was saying. This was by far her favorite story of their race, with the second most favorite book of their race being a sweet song in which Clare taught her to sing.

Jacien loved metals. He loved EVERYTHING about metals, their chemical symbols, their colors, their densities, how strong they were against an enemy... He loved them so much, he brought large bags of some metal ore dusts. He asked Violet if they had a smeltery, and if he could smelt the bags of cobalt, iron, platinum and gold down to ingots.

[**New Area Open**]
Forging Room: has plenty of metal, so don't worry about running out

"Please check the map in the hallway to find your way there." Violet replied, pointing the way to the map.

He looked at the map, found the room he was looking for, and suddenly, an absurd idea came up in his head. He wanted to make the strongest alloy known to man. He got all of the ores in the room, except for the reactive and weak ones, threw them into the crucible,lit the fire, waited a long while, and he heard a BOOM! He saw, what was a work of art. The liquid metal was a translucent white-silverish, and he put it into one huge ingot.
He decided to name this superalloy, ''Sivetonium'' for the place it was made in. He got the ingot, and some forgery tools, and made it into the best sword known to man. He named it Paradigm, for its beautiful look.

Status
Not open for further replies.