Sivetona Manor(RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Kawaii!!

Violet watched as he made the amazing looking blade, thinking to herself that this must be the first time anyone's used the smith in years.

"Well, breakfast is ready," Ven walked out with a 'naked apron' and one plate for each person - scrambled eggs, sausages and overcooked bacon. And black toast. "Fire was actually easier to use than I thought..."

With that, Ven swiftly swapped her apron with her improvised dress. "So, how was my first time cooking? I always ate raw back where I come from."

"It's wonderful. Couldn't have done better myself." Violet said. She took a few bites, and nodded her head in agreement to her statement.

Sativa had been entertaining herself with her new skills but when the call for breakfast came she followed her nose. She generally wasn't one much for eating and she probably wouldn't eat much... but she did like the option. She slowly slunk into the dining room, still avoiding that nasty sunlight and perched at the end of the table, trying to decide on if she was going to eat food or not.

Violet applauded Ven's work, eating happily, while she looked out the window. It was starting to rain now.

The rain was exciting. Sativa liked running in the rain... But she had agreed to clean up after the meal. She did end up eating several pieces of bacon, being more drawn to that than the eggs as she was.

Hello Crow!! I see you! X3 shall be on either later tonight or tomorrow sometime. Have tons of awesome RPs with people! Sayounara!

Violet stood up, and happily danced towards the outside into the rain, as the door seemed to open on its own. She loved dancing and singing and performing more that pretty much anything in the world.

Sativa finished eating and looked around to see everyone else had done the same. She started to then clean up the meal, taking pages and dishes to the kitchen again and getting water in the sink to wash them with, there were no leftovers so she wasn't worried about what to do with the uneaten food.

Violet told everyone to come join her in the rain. It was very refreshing and cool, as opposed to the house which, being as old as it was, was a tiny bit toasty inside. She continued dancing, and hummed a lovely melody whilst doing so.

Sativa, now finished with her part of the housework, stood just inside the door frame looking out. "I think I'll stay inside unless you want your house smelling like wet dog," she called from where she stood, crossing her arms and leaning against the framework.

Violet just laughed, seeing as how none if it really mattered to her. If Sativa decided to come out, and if any nose objected to it, it would be the other guests' noses. "If you wish to come out, by all means, don't worry about it." She said, smiling and dancing.

If she were to be honest, the thought of shifting and running around, rolling in a mud puddle and stretching her legs appealed greatly to her though she wasn't so certain about acting on said thought. She was hesitant, more from the thought she had no other change of clothes than anything else and if she shifted, she would lose the only pair she had... that is unless she stripped completely naked first of course, which she wasn't willing to do.

Jacien went to his room, jumped on the bed, and went to sleep, thinking about the sword he made. Unbreakable, well-designed, and absolutely beautiful.

Violet came gradually to a stop, and went inside to her chambers to lay down, thinking of how lovely it was to dance in the rain again.

Status
Not open for further replies.