Sis Puella Magica: An OC-Oriented Madoka RP (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No objections, then. So, when's the IC coming up? :3

Awesome. Yeah, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this ability, and I encourage coordination between senpai and any of Alice's victims so things don't get too crazy.

If @senpai wants to edit their profile to be 100% clear on the ability, I'll let them do that before I add Alice to the roster. The IC should be up later today or early-ish tomorrow.

It's okay, I don't think I'll be joining anymore. Sorry for the trouble.

@senpai I'm sorry to hear that. :( Hope to catch you on the flip side!

The IC thread is now up! The link is at the top of the first post, or you can just click here. I also added some information to the Additional Information section in the first post, including the locations of the schools.

"There has not been a magical boy in Jamesville in recent years. Because they are quite rare, it is unlikely that anyone from Jamesville even knows that they exist."

Oh ho~ So it's likely no one knows about Simmon? Excellent~

@Alicia Jewel Do you mind my first IC post? It might conflict with what you had in mind, so I'm more than happy to change it if you'd like.

@Lady Bernkastel It certainly wasn't what I'd been expecting, but I don't mind it at all. ^_^

By the way, once these introductory posts and any necessary replies are done, I'll be posting "hot spots" where witches or familiars can be found around Jamesville. I'll probably start with three-ish so we can have some conflict without it being too cluttered.

So, when are the hot spots going to be posted? Everyone's made their introductory post, and the only one who can really do anything at the moment is Linda in case she's the one who pick up the phone call from the gas station attendant.

I'll either post them after my next post or after LuluRS's response to it. Sorry said post is taking so long--I've been kind of writer's block-y for the past few days. I'm working on it now, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
(Disclaimer: I'm not a police officer. Any police-related information has either come from the internet or from friends who have witnessed this kind of stuff happening. Please feel free to correct me if my facts and/or procedures are off in my posts.)

I'll go ahead and name the first two hot spots so everyone has something to do in the RP:
  • Near a house in Old Jamesville that burned down last night
  • An alley between two houses in Old Jamesville

Reactions: 3 people
Things are starting to 'heat up' over in the IC thread! :3 That secret message is only slightly creepy, as well XD

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
I'm giving you a heart for that terrible pun. xD

For the confrontation with the fiery witch, the posting order shall be Adore, Merry, and then me (unless someone else comes in).

It hit me earlier that I have no idea what time of year this is all taking place in. Obviously it's sometime during the school year, but other than that, I can only make a vague guess. Maybe March-ish?

Is there any free posts ? I would like to join. I plan to make a male character. Is that wrong ? I'm not sure since you noted they are extremely rare.

Okay, let me know if a spot opens

@Adore Delano Sorry, I actually meant that I'd be posting next (which I shall do later today unless something horribly disastrous happens), but if @Merry Berry wants to go ahead and do another post, I can post afterwards. Of course... talking isn't a free action in a witch's barrier~

(I just realized I stared two posts in a row with the word "Sorry.")

Oh, well since you posted that thing about the order but nothing in the IC I thought you meant you were going to start once we reached the witch itself... Sorry ;_;

It's fine. I'm apparently bad at being clear about what I mean. ^_^'

No, not at all, because initially I thought it was as you said, but when you didn't make a post in the IC thread I assumed you were at least waiting for us to talk to each other. Anyway I'll delete the post for now and then maybe add it to the one I make after you've posted, if it still makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.