Sis Puella Magica: An OC-Oriented Madoka RP (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...for the sake of posterity and visually representing things.. here is a picture of Yushi, the "Brave Samurai".

parson-russell-terrier.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
>promises to post Saturday
>doesn't actually post until it's technically Tuesday
>GM of the Year 2014

@Lady Bernkastel Is Elizabeth planning to go to the other hotspot, or do you need me to throw you a plot bone?

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Haha well I was thinking that I might want to be free in case things between Catherine and Evelynn get too out of hand, in which case I would step in. But considering Simmon is going to have a talk with Linda and Monoke not being a magical girl yet, the other hotspot is completely free... But now I'm interested in what this 'plot bone' would be . owo

Well, admittedly, I don't have one yet. ^_^' I was hoping something would come to me if you needed one. The main reason I offered is because I wasn't sure if you were waiting for something to happen or if you just weren't sure what to do next.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that I'm leaving for a weekend-long vacation on Friday. I should have internet access while I'm there, but if I don't, I'll be back Monday or Tuesday evening.

I sure hope I haven't been causing too much trouble by not posting! >_<

I didn't quite feel like writing anything, and I couldn't come up with anything, either... I hope I can get back on track as soon as possible, though! ^w^

It's totally fine! I understand the feeling--I've been the same way the past few days. (And it may or may not be because I just got FFXIV. >_>) I'll get to work on my next post when I feel a bit less bleh.

Ah, sorry, I didn't receive the notification's for this... I'll get to posting right now.

You're fine. ^_^ I'm not exactly a model for fast posting, myself.

Ah! Sorry @_@ I've been running around with a bunch of doctors for the past little while. Posts incoming soon!

@Lady Bernkastel Just making sure. ^_^ Feel free to head over to the other hotspot whenever you want, though.

@LuluRS That's totally fine--take your time! Just making sure everyone's alive.

Just finished up a week-long defensive driving course, so I haven't had a lot of brainpower left to work on my post. I'll try to at least get Linda's part done over the weekend.

Also, *pokes @Merry Berry slightly harder than she did last week*

Okay, well... it's been about three weeks, and still no word from @Merry Berry. And I see from their page that they've been online, so I'm not sure if they just haven't been getting notifications or what. I'll shoot them a PM, but if they don't respond, I'm gonna have to kick them from the roleplay... which I really hope I don't have to do because then I'll feel bad. :(

Still no post progress from me, and there probably won't be any today because my brain is dead.

@Alicia Jewel

:( I hope they respond. Kicking players is never fun. If they don't, but come back later asking to come back in, would we save them a spot?

@Lucian Ravenscar That depends on how I plan to deal with Evelynn, whether or not Merry Berry is willing to make a new character if I have to kill Evelynn off, and Merry Berry's reasons for not being active in the RP. Having people quit in the middle of a fight scene is tricky.

................................Oh noes............................................................

Okay so the truth I've been meaning to post, but have been kinda busy, and so I totally forgot about this... Sorry! >_<

I'm glad to know you didn't disappear, at least!

So blah blah writer's block blah blah busy weekend blah blah I finally posted.

Ah! Crap, I'm sorry. I saw the post you made, but it was late so I thought I'd do it the next day… and then totally forgot about it because the alert had disappeared.

*flees to reply*

Status
Not open for further replies.