Sinkhole OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be posting in a few!

How many characters fell in total into the sinkhole during the first batch?

Couldn't tag anyone so I'll have to tag my interaction's here.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ , @Wonderful Thing

Also , would anyone be interested in Romantic Interest or Friendship to come with Sepherina?

I mean you can check out my charries if you want~ I think Aydn is pretty much the most open one
I think they'd make for friends for sure.

Reactions: Zacharia Finch
@Brea Those two relationships sound great to me!

If anyone else has suggestions for relationships for my two characters [Anna and Robert], just let me know either on here or by PM.

Reactions: Brea
I'll be posting my relationship suggestions in a few

I won't be able to post until later tonight because I have to work. Sorry about that!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Jonathan could be a friend or a romance that could never happen.
That might work..I might PM you a bit on that. I'm going to work on relationship idea's and post them here :)

If anyone else has idea's feel free to tag me here or just PM me.

@Amai Kyuti - Are you interested in Miyamoto and Theodore being buddies? And, maybe Killian and Theodore could be enemies... I don't see them getting along very well. Seung also doesn't seem like the kind of person Theodore would get along with.
Yeah I can agree with all of those. :) Although Killian might not really care if Theodore thinks of him as an enemy. He has a soft spot for kids (which Theodore would be to him).

Reactions: Brea
I'm cool with all of that! Let the friendships begin (and rivalries/enemieships?)
@Brea

@Amai Kyuti
Killian

Okay so I was thinking that because he used to be a soldier, Naomi would totally admire and fan girl over him. She may even have a little crush.
As for Angelina, I think she and Killian would butt heads but not be full on enemies.
And, I think Candace would probably be neutral about him.

Hikaru
Naomi would definitely get along with him and love his energy and overall personality.
Angelina might get a little annoyed at his 'answering questions with his own questions' mentality, but they might get along.
Candace would try her best to avoid him due to the whole androgynous thing (and orientation) if it ever comes up, but I think she would admire him being comfortable in his own skin.

Cho
Naomi would be quite intimidated by her, but admire her.
Angelina would see her younger self in Cho and like her because of that, but she wouldn't be obvious with her approval.
Candace, I think, would want to be friends with Cho but might butt heads with her because of her being a holy roller and constantly spouting God's 'good word'. You know I think Candace might get on everyone's nerves. xD

@Zacharia Finch
Jonathan
Naomi would admire him and fan girl, but since he doesn't like talking about his being in the military, she'd probably piss him off. She would still try to be friends with him though, since they're both the tiniest people in the group.
Angelina would be prejudice against him for being young, but she probably wouldn't mind his company overall.
Candace would probably be neutral towards him.

Phillip
Naomi had zero boundaries, so she would probably start calling him 'pop pop' (what she called her grandfather before he died) right off the bat. And probably try to hitch rides on him.
Angelina - That's already been stated.
Candace, not sure about her.

@IceQueen
Marianne
Naomi would probably try to be friends with her and make a lot of bunny puns.
Angelina would have most likely seen that Marianne attends the suicide survivors group, so she would be kind to her and I think they could be friends and be salty together. xD
Candace would try to stay away from her but would be secretly crushing hard.

Adrian
Not sure about my characters relationships with Adrian.

Scott
Naomi would a 100% grab one of Scott's tails.
Angelina would appreciate Scott's respect for others and probably dislike him less as a YA
Candace would try to be friends with Scott but if it ever came up that he was trans, she'd probably start avoiding him.

@Justaddnutts
Jacob
Since they're both in highschool, I think Naomi and Jacob would already know of each other. And since he's a familiar face, Naomi would try to befriend him.
Angelina - not sure
Candace - Yeah, she'd think he was the devil and maybe say a little prayer when he gets close to her.

Katrina
I think she and Naomi would have been friends, both being nerds and all.
Angelina - neutral
Candace - Probably try to be friends and convert her if she isn't already Christian

I'll finish these latersss.

Killian
Okay so I was thinking that because he used to be a soldier, Naomi would totally admire and fan girl over him. She may even have a little crush.
As for Angelina, I think she and Killian would butt heads but not be full on enemies.
And, I think Candace would probably be neutral about him.

Hikaru
Naomi would definitely get along with him and love his energy and overall personality.
Angelina might get a little annoyed at his 'answering questions with his own questions' mentality, but they might get along.
Candace would try her best to avoid him due to the whole androgynous thing (and orientation) if it ever comes up, but I think she would admire him being comfortable in his own skin.

Cho
Naomi would be quite intimidated by her, but admire her.
Angelina would see her younger self in Cho and like her because of that, but she wouldn't be obvious with her approval.
Candace, I think, would want to be friends with Cho but might butt heads with her because of her being a holy roller and constantly spouting God's 'good word'. You know I think Candace might get on everyone's nerves. xD
I agree wholeheartedly with all of these! I especially like the idea of Naomi fangirling over Killian, he would definitely think she's adorable and want to protect her.

I think this might be the first RP I've been in where people determine relationships prior to really even getting into it. I guess it does make sense with the colorful cast of characters and all though, so if anyone wants to create a relationship--either positive or negative--with Garett just let me know.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Relationship Ideas
My three characters for ref: Hikaru / Killian / Cho

@Phi Chisym

Reshalle
-Cho would love her. They could definitely make an awesome team if you're up for it!
-Hikaru would be neutral.
-I can see Killian respecting her and treating her the way he would a fellow soldier.

@IceQueen

Ann
-I think Hikaru would like her and want to help make her happy.
-Cho would get annoyed with her "depressing attitude" but wouldn't be mean, she'd just ignore her.
-Killian would think it's a shame she's so downhearted. He'd take her under his wing.

Scott
-Hikaru will, as we discussed, be friends with him. :)
-Cho and Killian would be neutral.

@Justaddnutts

Jacob
-Cho would like him for his personality but might not get along with him if he brings down the mood.
-Killian could bond with him over his dog.
-Hikaru would want to bring him out of the closet.

Kat
-Cho would like her and want to take Kat under her wing.
-Killian and Hikaru would be neutral.

@Kitsune

Harley & Harvey
-Cho would think they're cute but she does't do well with kids so she'd be flustered by them.
-Killian would hate that they're there and do anything to keep them safe.
-Hikaru would be nuetral.

@Zacharia Finch

Philip
-I can see Killian respecting him and deferring to his judgement.
-Cho would like him a lot and admire him.

@Audacious

America
-Cho could be friends with her... she'd want to bring her out of her shell.
-Hikaru would like her esp since they're both in the Eco Club.
-Killian would be neutral.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Jaxon
-Killian will crush on him a bit but play cool.
-Cho would see a kindred spirit in him. She'd like him as a friendly rival.

Hanji
-I can see Hikaru crushing on him and would totally want dance lessons from him.
-Cho would be conflicted in liking his energy but also being annoyed by it.
-Killian may not get along with him.

Aaaaand that's all I can think of right now.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@IceQueen

Ann
-I think Hikaru would like her and want to help make her happy.
-Cho would get annoyed with her "depressing attitude" but wouldn't be mean, she'd just ignore her.
-Killian would think it's a shame she's so downhearted. He'd take her under his wing.

Scott
-Hikaru will, as we discussed, be friends with him. :)
-Cho and Killian would be neutral.
Don't forget about Aydn~

I think this might be the first RP I've been in where people determine relationships prior to really even getting into it. I guess it does make sense with the colorful cast of characters and all though, so if anyone wants to create a relationship--either positive or negative--with Garett just let me know.
Really? It happens quite often in the rps I've been in... weird. I wonder what that says about the groups some rpers tend to stick to.

Reactions: Kitsune
Don't forget about Aydn~
Oh man that was stupid. :O Can't believe I forgot her, but yeah we know she's going to be friends with Hikaru. I can also see Cho finding her funny. Killian would probs be neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.