Sinkhole OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to check and see if my charrie is accepted or not...
Yeah, I'm not at a computer right now, so I'll have to get back to you later.

I cri, I won't be able to finish my charrie till later tonight because of irl, but she is almost done.
@Wonderful Thing
Well that's fine, the deadline is 11:59 pm EST today, so if you finish it tonight you should be good.

Yeah, I'm not at a computer right now, so I'll have to get back to you later.

Well that's fine, the deadline is 11:59 pm EST today, so if you finish it tonight you should be good.
Ok good, I should have ample time then~

If we're going by your time, I will have to complete my application by 12pm my time, but I haven't found the appropriate RL picture yet.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Wonderful Thing
I finally finished both my characters. They're located on page 4, and I added little snippets of information to my first character.

I am work now guys, but I will definitely check all of your CSs when I get home in three hours (or more cause of the rain).

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I am work now guys, but I will definitely check all of your CSs when I get home in three hours (or more cause of the rain).
Can't wait lol, yeah this rain sucks.

I know, the hurricane is right in the path of were i am going on vacation ;--;

:0 Be careful!
i would love to say that I have finished my characters but my power has gone out, so idk when I'll get it back and be able to finish them

i would love to say that I have finished my characters but my power has gone out, so idk when I'll get it back and be able to finish them
Oh man, that's terrible, but don't worry, you'll just be put with the side group for the characters you haven't finished.

Oh man, that's terrible, but don't worry, you'll just be put with the side group for the characters you haven't finished.
Well I might be able to finish over mobile, since there is only one

Better news! Power just came on and I will be able to finish in time

@Justaddnutts
Katrina is accepted.

@Audacious
You're missing something in your CS! (Hint: Check the rules)

@Shayla
Please include how Sepherina joined the parenthood passion group in her bio. Also when you want to use the psychic reflection power, make sure the target is on board if they aren't an npc.

@kimsim12
Anna is accepted but be aware that if you plan to fight anyone in the group, you must ask them before trying to influence their mind.

On the subject of Robert, be very careful about his observation and calculation skills because he is bordering the 'all knowing' line. Also please include how he joined the chess club in his bio.

@Justaddnutts
Katrina is accepted.

@Audacious

@Shayla
Please include how Sepherina joined the parenthood passion group in her bio. Also when you want to use the psychic reflection power, make sure the target is on board if they aren't an npc.

@kimsim12
Anna is accepted but be aware that if you plan to fight anyone in the group, you must ask them before trying to influence their mind.

On the subject of Robert, be very careful about his observation and calculation skills because he is bordering the 'all knowing' line. Also please include how he joined the chess club in his bio.
Fixed and will make sure with all that it is alright before using said ability.

@Justaddnutts
Katrina is accepted.

@Audacious

@Shayla

@kimsim12

My girl is done, though I may have to change some of the powers since they are both kind of, out there, it depends on you though

May I reserve the last 'tutoring' position?

@Wonderful Thing
I adjusted Robert's biography, as well as his skill set. I had meant to explain this before, but I failed to do so. His intelligence is based on observation. He's rather horrible at improvisation but, when given time to observe, his plans are rather ingenious. He bases things on probability, however, so he won't always be correct even when given time to observe. I hope this works because I certainly don't want an over-powered character, as I hate them myself. My main idea for him is observation and an abnormal thirst for justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.