Sinkhole OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man that was stupid. :O Can't believe I forgot her, but yeah we know she's going to be friends with Hikaru. I can also see Cho finding her funny. Killian would probs be neutral.
Sounds good to me~

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
I am currently in a car, pretty sure in either Georgia or Tennessee. Also @Amai Kyuti you forgot about Jonathan.

I am currently in a car, pretty sure in either Georgia or Tennessee. Also @Amai Kyuti you forgot about Jonathan.
On a road trip I presume? Sorry I fail. Hmmm, Killian of course will be buds with him (unless you feel otherwise). Cho would be wary of him because she doesn't trust people she can't read and Hikaru would be entranced by his beauty but otherwise neutral.

Reactions: Zacharia Finch
I'm not going to be able to post relationship and friendship list until tonight!

Reactions: Zacharia Finch
I just got internet on my laptop, I am on a 12 day vacation to Florida, and its like a two day drive down there.

I don't have much time to make a full relationship and friendship list, but i will give you the basics on oh my characters will act.

Philippos will try and be the leader since he has the most experience.
Jonathan will almost *try* and keep to himself because he will feel very vulnerable in his new form.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okay guys, my internet is back at my office location. Meaning, I'll be able to return to some RPs. I'm usually there all day and can post a few times. But I won't be able to post a lot, if this RP ends up running like a marathon. So, just to make sure, I'm checking in again with Red; changing her up according to Wonderful's requirements, and hopefully going to try and keep up until I get my home internet fixed.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I am only able to post with Philippos atm. If anybody wants to get involved with Jonathan, that would be awesome.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
My first post will come tomorrow, sorry about the delay everyone. I'll try to get it up as early as possible.

As someone relatively new to this website, how do you guys go about tagging usernames in your posts?

As someone relatively new to this website, how do you guys go about tagging usernames in your posts?
Put @ beforehand and than type in the person's name right to it without spacing.. A selection should appear with names to choose from. Click the right one and your done tagging. :)

Relationship Ideas
My three characters for ref: Hikaru / Killian / Cho

@Phi Chisym

Reshalle
-Cho would love her. They could definitely make an awesome team if you're up for it!
-Hikaru would be neutral.
-I can see Killian respecting her and treating her the way he would a fellow soldier.

@IceQueen

That's cool with me, Amai Kyuti!

I'm unsure how Red will behave with everyone... I'm still working her over, but will try to get her relationship info and a decent post soon.

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
Will be posting relationship list after returning from my Godmother's house.

i have another long day of driving today. Can somebody message me when its a fair time for me to reply to the IC. Thank you so much! <3

- RELATIONSHIP PLANS -

Character Reference -
America Jennings

@Wonderful Thing

Angelina
- Would find her very wise, however would be set aback from her attitude towards young adults.

Naomi
- Would like her a lot, and love her company.

- - -

@Amai Kyuti

Hikaru
-
Would find him fun, maybe a really good friend.

Killian
-
Would be terrified of him, and steer clear from his path.

Cho
- Would be intimidated by her loudness, but would look up to her as she has the confidence that she doesn't have.

- - -

@Zacharia Finch

Jonathan
- Would be neutral towards him.

Philippos
- Would respect him, but otherwise neutral.

- - -

@Shayla

Sepherina
- Would be good friends with her, maybe treat her like the big sister she never had.

- - -

@Justaddnutts

Katrina
- Would be fond her, and would seek advice from her.

Jacob
-
Would be neutral, maybe an acquaintance.

- - -

@IceQueen

Marianne
- Would like her, maybe become friends with her.

Adrian
-
Would be neutral, nothing much.

Scott
-
Would be neutral, nothing much as well.

- - -

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Jaxon
-
Would be a bit annoyed by his cockiness, but would try her best to ignore it.

Hanji
- Would like his energy, and become close friends with him.

- - -

@kimsim12

Robert
-
Would be terrified of him, but would respect him for his honesty.

- - -

@RadioJelly

Garett
- Would like his personality, but otherwise neutral.

- - -

@Brea

Theodore
- Would admire his intelligence, and have a slight crush on him.

- - -

So sorry if I missed something, I checked twice but I'm not quite sure if I've overlooked something.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and mingummy
Status
Not open for further replies.