Singularity Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Let's get this damn forgettable sidequest out of the way. I want my stuff. Let's go guardy."

Cameron was still looking for his bag among the mess.

@Mighty Roman

Maxwell Lord was not happy about the situation that he was gotten into and that was going to make him crazy. He didn't like being flicked across the headline and he took pride on being careful. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but he turned to the others. " Do you have any fucking clue what is going on?" He asked.

@Cromartie Sarkissian
Star-Lord's Completely Forgettable Sidequest for his stuff: PART I:
"Prepare to see further into your mind than you do from the outside in."
Then the guard grabbed Star-Lord by the collar, and dragged him through the rubber barrier door into the backroom.
18qdfo278yb12jpg.jpg
Music thumped, lights blared. Staff-Droids traded drinks, stories, and gambling chips.

"Welcome to our Executive Office. The heavy-lifting is in the other room."
He barely regarded the flaming pile of luggage.

"Fellow Droids!" All of the droids turned to him. "Mr Quinn here wants his luggage back. Did you burn it, beat it, or feed it to the sky leopard in the foyer?"
"You bought an organic in here? You know that there are only two ways to settle this?"
"He's right, you know-"
And they said, in unison;
"Either you fight to the death against a Sky-Leopard, which you shall surely not survive, or a rap battle."
And then the guard alone leant over and whispered; "I'm warning you, they're really good at the latter. Something about having no lungs and a computer for a brain. Still, choice is yours."
@LuckycoolHawk9

"Prepare to see further into your mind than you do from the outside in."
Then the guard grabbed Star-Lord by the collar, and dragged him through the rubber barrier door into the backroom.

Show Spoiler
18qdfo278yb12jpg.jpg

Music thumped, lights blared. Staff-Droids traded drinks, stories, and gambling chips.

"Welcome to our Executive Office. The heavy-lifting is in the other room."
He barely regarded the flaming pile of luggage.

"Fellow Droids!" All of the droids turned to him. "Mr Quinn here wants his luggage back. Did you burn it, beat it, or feed it to the sky leopard in the foyer?"
"You bought an organic in here? You know that there are only two ways to settle this?"
"He's right, you know-"
And they said, in unison;
"Either you fight to the death against a Sky-Leopard, which you shall surely not survive, or a rap battle."
And then the guard alone leant over and whispered; "I'm warning you, they're really good at the latter. Something about having no lungs and a computer for a brain. Still, choice is yours."
The Star Lord pretended to debate his options, before being the idiot of the galaxy that he was. " I will take the giant battle to the death against the sky-Leopard. I don't know anything about modern music. What is rap? Is it some sort of aluminum foil thing or something?"

@Mighty Roman

[Penance]
"Yes sir." Penance gave a salute. As part of his "job" Robbie was required to follow any authority figure's order. So long as it didn't violate any set laws, or work against the US or SHIELD.

Personally, Robbie didn't care, but complaining or rejecting would only hinder him.

So, he walked over to the Entertainment area. Where he would scout for the big man with the glasses. And slightly wait for Joe. Just incase Joe wanted to be the one to make the arrest.

Armstrong had gotten bored with waiting for the show to start, and was looking for someone to vent his frustration on. So it was just his luck when a cyborg looking motherfucker walked in, seemingly scouting for someone. Senator Armstrong rather hoped it was him. Moving out of his rather comfortable seat, he moved along the seats to reach the outer aisles, flipping a foreigner the bird when a rather stuffy British voice cut in complaining that he was crowding him.

Finally standing face to face with the BDSM wannabe, he looked him up and down, a sneer crossing his face. "Who are you supposed to be, a Raiden cosplayer?"

@The Wanderer

Status
Not open for further replies.