Sindy

"You got something else you wanna say about whores figuring that your own girlfriend is sleeping with the whole team and gave you a little present".

"Oooooooo~" The crowed cooed and laughed and Bradley was painted all kinds of red at the statement. Even Sindy blushed when Aiden walked up to the dude, not a care in the world. It wasn't enough that Bradley outweighed him by a hell of a lot and was surely 5-6 inches taller than him. Aiden either didn't care or was actually insane in the head. Still, when he stood up for Sindy, she couldn't help but break into a smile through her tears. She stood in the hallway and waited for Aiden to come to her, even while the crowd continued to cheer on his bravery.

"That was...That was really cool,"she whispered to him as he grabbed her hand and led her further down the hallway. She took the gesture as getting her to hurry so they could leave the school, just in case Bradley decided to go on the offensive. Sindy sniffed, trying her hardest to run her cheeks on her shoulders to hide the earlier tears. "I would have never done that to someone bigger than me. I would be too chicken." She squeezed his hand before pulling it away. It didn't matter if he was the one to save Drixia. He was still a complete stranger so she had to mind her distance. Once they were in the car, he said something about her clothing and her nose wrinkled, looking down at her suit.

"But it keeps me active and feeds my molecules, giving me easier access for my forc--" She stopped herself suddenly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Uh, yeah. Sure! New clothes it is then!" She remained quite all the way to the store, knowing they arrived when she saw a yellow sign flashing 'Your Cloze!' Sindy broke into a grin, opening the door and skipping up to the door after Aiden who was waving at some man. She looked at him and waved, tilting her head to the side so that her hot pink hair landed on her shoulder.

"Hiya! Do you have anything my size in yellow? Preferably something pretty! Seeing as though...this is not good enough for you people..."she mused, poking her stomach, messing with the suit.

Aiden nodeded when Sindy said that sticking up to the guy was cool. He wasn't scared of Bradley because he knew he was a punk despite of his size. he had got into many fights both verbal and physical with Bradley ever since they were kids and came out victorious. As they arived to the clothing store he looked around in the guys section trying to find a decent outfit to get althought he knew the real person who needed a new outfit was Sindy.

When he walked back over to Sndy she was asking the guy who worked over the counter if he sad anthing in yellow. He shook his head slowly as the guy glanced over at him. " Hey comone ill help you". He took her hand and pulled her over to the womens section and then found a nice shirt.
images
( Better to show you)
And some other shirts that she might like. " If you want yellow umm you might find a few but pick which one you really like and pick as many as you like but mabey some colors other than yellow.

Sindy had turned into a 4 year old in a candy shop. Her face lit up when Aiden took her away from the man who did not say anything to her. She had blinked and opened her mouth to say something else, possibly persuading him to speak, but Aiden had altered that action. He brought her deeper into the store, and once he showed her the shirt, she was never the same.

"Oh, coolza! These...these are so...retro! I haven't seen this much color in clothes since I was a little girl! My mom probably wore these! No...! My grandma! Woah geez..." Her breath lay hushed on her lips as she danced from rack to rack, spotting out yellow shirts, pants, and even stockings! Her eyes doubled in size, trotting from rack to rack without the slightest care in the word. "Coolza..."she muttered when her eyes fell onto something she had only seen in pictures and, most recently, on the teens at the prom. She chanced one look over to Aiden before quickly snatching the article of clothing and sauntering over to the dressing room.

"I'll be back!" She reached the room and changed quickly, her white and pink outfit laying in a heap on the ground. Once she stripped it from her body and stood bare, her body felt heavier, not as light as it did before. Her energy and powers trembled beneath the AC around the cubicle as Sindy looked down at her body. It was light and very femine in places. When...was the last time her skin was ever exposed? Frowning for only a few seconds, she pulled the outfit over her head and stepped out, running a hand through her pink hair and gazing at Aiden with her violet eyes.

"....Well?"she asked, doing a slight spin on her toes.

2012_08_picc-8360af23d-544947-305-305_large.jpg

The words that Sindy spoke was..intresting and they made no sense, he was beginning to think that she was like ET and that they fly on a bycicle and then she'd have to leave. He chuckled at the thought and then thought of the word. Coolza? What the hell?... He watched as she twirled around and he sighed shaking his head. All the yellow she was picking out was burning his eyes but he didn't complain nor did he say anything.

Walking away he picked out all the clothes that he wanted and then placed it oon the counter fot the man to ring up. When he did he paid the man and then heard her shout that she would bbe back. He walked around the store looking at the hats and the new outfists that had came out. He was planning on getting next week. When he heard her voice again and he turrned around and looked at ehr his jaw dropped and all he could do was stare. " Y- you look beautiful". He fought to look away from her and collect his thoughts. " Um just get what you want but not ALL yellow okay?".

Sindy had forgotten what the word meant.

When he said 'beautiful' she tilted her head a bit more than it already was, making her seem like a confused little kitten. Aiden was looking at her harder than he had before she changed into normal clothes. Sindy couldn't help but follow his eyes as he looked her up and down, from head to toe. Instantly, she figured she may have done something wrong with putting her clothes on. She flicked her eyes down at the dress and tugged at the sides, making sure everything was in place. It certainly felt like she had it on right. Okay, so why was he staring at her like that?! Sindy looked back at him and squinted her eyes.

"Is...there a problem?"

"Um just get what you want but not ALL yellow okay?" Sindy wrinkled her nose in confusion but decided that it was best to not probe him on the subject farther. She waltzed over to more racks until she had all of the clothes she wanted and piled them on the counter. Aiden looked like he was paying for them with....something...paper. Sindy stared at it and then at the man behind the corner. To avoid sounding any more insane than she already had, she decided to keep quiet until the two left the store with the bags. Sindy held onto them with a steady hand, averting her eyes from Aiden.

"Uh...I...kinda have to tell you something important. Is...is there somewhere we can go where no one can hear or bother us?" She finally looked up at him and forced a tiny grin, to show him no hostility.

Aiden just looked at her when she tilted her head to the side as if the word he spoke was something crazy and from out of this world. When Sindy looked down at herself as if there was a problem or something wrong with the outfit he looked away to figure out his thoughts only for her to ask if there was a problem. " UM no there isn't i just said your outfit was beautiful..as in pretty? nice? cute? it looks good on you". He shook his head slightly and then walked to the cash regestier.

When she placed all of clothes on the counter he nodded slowly looking at everyone of the outfits. The man rang up the clothes before telling him the amount and he handed him the amount of money. After reciving his change he carried the bags out but stopped when Sindy asked the question. Aiden blinked a few times. " Um yeah my house". He placed the bags in the car before strapping himself in and starting the car.

As he drove to his house he was akward. Sindy was weird and not in a bad way but he wasn't sure it was in a good way either. She said werird things and her reactions to the simplist things were...strange to say the lease. Not only that but she didn't even know what beautiful ment and that he was complimenting her. Once he parked the car Aiden got out and opened the door to his house. It was neat and modern. " This is my home".

Sindy tilted her head when he explained to her what the word 'beautiful' meant, and, once she heard the explanation, she felt her face heat up a notch. No one had told her that she was pretty at all, especially not in Drixia. Mostly, they gave her an odd look because she wore the outfit of a Power Drix. Power Drix's were Drixian's that had a certain ability to them, much like Sindy's force field and her heightened speed. Sindy didn't look like a Power Drix in the yellow dress she had on, so she appreciated it when Aiden told her she looked good in it. She giggled to herself, nodding when he mentioned going to his house.

"If you say so!"she exclaimed happily, keeping a firm grip on her bag of clothes before waving goodbye to the clerk and peeling out of the door. The street was still as alive as it was when she first fell down in 2008. There were cars zipping this way and that, though there wasn't as many as there were when she first arrived. The night had dawned down on them, the only lights being strange poles above their heads and the lights from the cars. Sindy climbed into the car with Aiden and sat quietly, looking out of the window.

The drive to his house was quick and quiet. She simply decided to hold all of her information and questions to when they were safe into the confines of his house. Only then and there will she explain who she was, where/when she was from, and how she needed him. Sindy chanced a glance over to him and frowned. I don't see it. I don't see how this one guy is supposed to help us save the Last Tree. I do not see it at all. The car came to a stop and Sindy looked out at the house. She wrinkled her nose, too tired to point out the differences between houses in 2008 and houses in Drixia. Instead, she stepped out of the car and followed Aiden into the house.

"Wow...you live here by yourself?"she asked, looking around the living room, kitchen, and dining room in awe. She kept her bag close to her, waiting for Aiden to lead the way to wherever they were supposed to go.

As they were in the house he took off his shoes and then walked all the way inside and into the kitchen grbbing two cold sodas out of the fridge and then handing her one. " Here you must be thirsty". it took him a moment to register exactally what she had said because he was lost in a thought of his own but hw quickly shook his head and laughed. " Nope i wish it was my house but i live with my parents who are out of town on buisness. His parents rarley went on buisness trips but when they didn they left him with a good amout og money to last him until they got back. He saw how Sindy looked and then he pointed tword the stairs. " Lets head to my room".

He walked up th stairs and then down the hallway passing his parents room, the guest room, and the game room. When he opened the door to his room it was neat and everything was in the right place. it wasn't that he was a neat freak but he tended to loose important things in a clustered and sloppy room. he had a tv in his room with his 360 hooked up to it and a kinf sized bed. He had a few posters up of his favorite basketball players and his scateboards that were leaned agaisnt the wall. Sitting on his bed he looked at Siny and smiled. " So what did you want to tell me?".

Sindy had turned into a kid at a candy store, again.

"Woah. Coolza! All of these antique things! Frames and...and chairs! This is so coolza! Why do have so many roo--OH MAN! What is that!? Is that one of those old timey game systems!? Man! The oldest one I have seen was the Vnox X2! This is max coolza!" Sindy didn't stop her excitement there. It got worse when she walked in Aiden's room and saw all of the posters. Her eyes doubled in size and she spun around in a full circle, her dress trailing around her and stopping as soon as she stopped.

"Woah geez. These guys are old. What are they doing with those balls? Is that...oh wait! No! It can't be! Basketball!? Oh, coolza!" Sindy couldn't hold her excitement. She skipped over to him and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him close to her body while laughing all the while. "Oh, Aiden! This is such an experience! Thank you so so so so much!" The hug continued for a few seconds more until she let go, planting a single, light kiss on his cheek. When she pulled back, she smiled, her purple eyes dimming a bit.

Until he asked the question.

"Oh...about that. Well, y-you might wanna sit for this..."she said, taking her own seat at the bed and placing her hands over each other.

Aiden finially knew that something was up. The things she did and said, how Sindy reacted to the littlest things and the strange words she spoke. It dawned him him on how he meet her. The smoke and how he almost hit ehr but he didn't and she was wearing that strange outfit..there was no sign of car or anything. And now he was even more curious as she wanted around his room saying that the 360 was so old when it was new and how the basketball players were old when they were 22 ans 25. Everything in his room seemed like a meauseam to her and thats what bothered him, not in a bad way but still.

When Sindy kissed his cheek Aiden blinked a few times looking at her. His mouth formed into a small smile and he quickly looked away to hide his face. She unknowing did things that made him want to laugh, smile and then just stare at her like she was crazy. " What is with this max coolza and my game system is not old its new". He looked at her weird. When she said that he might need to sit down he shook his head and he adjusted his seat on the bed. " So whats up?".

"Max coolza is max coolza! I can't believe you don't understand simple English, yet you speak it perfectly fine!" She watched him sit on the bed next to her, making himself comfortable next to her. Sindy wanted to tell him he was strange to so many extents, but how would that look on her? She'd appear to be some kind of hypocrite, not an image she wanted for herself. She already crashed landed into the middle of the street without a scratch on her, yet Aiden still hadn't ran away from her in fear or anything. Well, there was a first time for everything. Sindy looked at her fingers in her lap, watching the two index fingers touch like two magnet sticks.

"I have to tell you something that you're probably not gonna understand at all, and...and I understand. What I need is for you to remain absolutely quiet until I'm done. Then, you can ask all the questions you want from me." There was a momentary pause as she looked over to him to confirm that he was still with her. He lokoed normal and innocent sitting beside her and lokoing at her eyes intently. Sindy wondered how much of his life Drixia was about to inpact.

"My real name isn't Sindy, for one. It's Sindaria Tri-Secta. I didn't really lie to you when I said it was Sindy. It's kind of like a nickname or something." This wasn't really what she wanted to start off admitting, but she had to get somewhere. Aiden was sensitive by her analysis, so she had to take it slow.

"I am from a place called Drixia. Don't worry, it's still on Earth, just..."her voice trailed off, "...just...1,488 years later." She flinched even when he said nothing to her, opening one of her eyes to reveal the pool of purple.

"Drixia is in 3496. I'm from the future."

( sorry its short im having brain fart)

Aiden sat on the bed and lookied around his room slowly and stared heavely at the things that Sindy said was " Max coolza". He shook his head. Nothing was making any sense and he wondered why he was the one always going through the strange things. The next few words shocked him and he just stared at Sindy with his jaw dropped. " What- the fuck!? What the hell is Drixia? and 3496!? 1,488 year-". He felt his head getting light and everything was happening so fast yet somewhoe he knew she was telling the truth, with the strange outfit, the language, and the fact that she was scared of a car and didn't know anything. Standing up he nodded. " ooooookaaaay so why are you here, and why me?". He hated the fact that every time he meet a beautiful girl their was reprocussions.

"What- the fuck!?"

"Hold...hold on, a second..."

"What the hell is Drixia?"

"Drixia is my home! It's a place that has a lot of peo--"

"3496!? 1,488 year-"

"Would you cool it for a second?! I'm trying to expla--"

"Ooooookaaaay so why are you here, and why me?"

"Were you listening to anything I just said!?"she snapped, finally pushed over the edge. Sindy thrust her hands into her hair again grabbing both sides of it while she gritted down on her teeth. The headache was starting to blossom in the side of her head and she did her best to push it out. A headache would have messed up her train of thought, made her say things she didn't mean to say or made her go off track with the subject. "Just...cool it. I know you're confused, alright? That's the whole reason why I told you to wait until I was done to ask questions! Now, just, quiet and listen!" There was no sounds for a minute as she lifted her head up slowly, dragging her fingers down her hair and placing her hands back on her lap in the yellow dress.

"Drixia is my home in the year 3496. I'm from the future and I've come here because...well...Drixia's in trouble." She paused for a second to look into his eyes, watching to see if he was following or if he was going to interrupt her again. When nothing was said, Sindy took another deep breath and continued. "We have in Drixia what we call the 'Last Tree'. It's a giant tree, centered in the middle of our town's square. It's super big, bigger than any of the trees you all have in 2008. It's called the Last Tree because it is the very last tree. We need that tree in order to survive. The tree gives off a nontoxic power that is fed into the Golden Rinks we have above it. Once fed, the rinks spread that nontoxic, invisible power to all electronics and mechanisms of Drixia, which, in turn, gets sapped back into the tree, repeating the process. The problem is...the tree is dying."

Sindy stopped talking, looking down at her hands with a somber expression. "I had to come here because I was the only Power Drix who could travel in the T.I.M.E his far back because of my molecular construction." Aiden held the same confused expression and she ignored it quickly. "Basically, I am the only person with powers that could withstand the time travel. I was sent here to find the one named Aiden Grant, and that's you. Why? I don't know. I don't know..."she mumbled, putting her face in her hands.

Aiden didn't know what to do and the simple fact of Sindy's yelling wasn't making it worse. He closed his eyes and then took a deep breath trying to come to his senses in his head but things were just to out of place to even begin with. He opened his eyes and listened as she spoke to him about were she was from, how she got to earth and then about the Last Tree meaning that it was really the last tree there was on her planet. Taking a few deep breaths he just looked at her blankly.

He could tell she was frustrated but what did she expect? Him to jus nod and say yeah well thats great?. Aiden looked away and stared at the poster of Kobe on his wall and then wondered what their favriote basketball players were, or if there was any left. So many things were rushing into his head he couldn't belive what was happening. " Okay so im the one but how am i suppose to get to Drixa? And what am i suppose to do once i get there?". He stood and then walked a few steps until he was infront of her and he leaned down looking into her eyes. " Fine ill go". He said blankly.

The story was over. There was nothing but silence in the room. Sindy still had her face in her hands, not prepared to look at Aiden. She couldn't bare to do it; not after all that she told him. Aiden was probably thinking she was insane. It was all true, as forlorn as the thoughts were. Drixia was in some serious trouble. Without the Last Tree, the people would die. Elder Rogentan had done his best with keeping Drixia calm, but any tiny piece of information could be leaked in seconds. If Aiden didn't help them...then there was honestly nothing else for Sindy to live for. She thought about how she never kissed anyone, how she never got to become one of the Elite Drix with her powers, or how she would never know how it would feel to live in peace for the rest of her days.

The silence continued until Aiden's voice broke through the walls in her head. Sindy opened her eyes and gazed at the floor with a far off look, head still hanging down in her hands.

"If I knew, I would've told you. I don't know why it has to be you, but unless there is another Aiden Grant in 2008, then you're the one that's supposed to help us." The silence returned so Sindy closed her eyes. A few seconds later and Sindy chanced a look upwards. To her surprise, Aiden was standing right in front of her while she sat on the bed. He held a blank expression and his statement said nothing to her. Sindy let her hands fall back to her lap, staring at him right back.

"Aiden...Drixia isn't a play house. There are dangerous things, even dangerous people out there trying to take the tree for themselves. I don't want to jeapordize your life. If you don't want to go, just say no,"she retorted, standing up and walking towards one of the posters of a basketball player, the name Derrick Rose written across the bottom. Shivering suddenly, she wrapped her hands around her arms, rubbing up and down at the sudden chill in the room.

"I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

Aiden just decided the best thing for him to do was to walk around the room which he gladly did. His hands were in his hair and he jsut kept moving back and forth and back and forth. He only stopped to listen to the words that Sindy was saying but other than that he kept moving. It was kind a like a nervous habit to him. That and shaking his leg rapidly. As she explained Drixa he knew that she was serious from her voice.

When she apologized he shook hishead and put his hands up in defense. " No thers no need to apologize to me, i meam your home s in danger and obviously theres something about me..which i have no clue but..if i can help your world then by all means i do what i can to help". He watched her shiver and then Aiden rested his hand on her shoulder. " SO when are we leaving?".

Walking to his closet he opened the doors and then pulled out his duffle bag and began filling it up with clothes and then some money that was in his sneaker box. He walked over and then just decised to bring his wallet. He had no idea why but he jsut did. After packing he nodded and then walked tword the door. " Do we just teleport back or do we need a device?".

She was surprised to hear Aiden's voice calm, cool, and collected. There was a certain expectancy for him to freak out the minute she told him of her plight, which he actually did. The recovery was quick and now, he was on ball for traveling through time to save a world he had never heard about and to help a girl he didn't know from a hole in his own ass. Sindy tilted her head to the side once Aiden placed a hand on her shoulder. The sudden warmth of his palm made her smile, but what he said next caused her jaw to drop.

"..what? You will? You're actually agreeing to traveling all the way to another time period to save a place you don't even know?" She said it all so fast that she was surprised he caught it all. Her answer was his sudden movement to his closet. Sindy stared at him while he pulled out some articles of clothing. He was really into helping her...but why? Why did he agree so quickly? She pondered over that thought for a while before the silence became too much for her. Sighing, she stepped over to him and knelt down, tapping his shoulder.

"We can't leave today. I'm drained and that means I can't keep a strong hold around the T.I.M.E, which would be really bad for the two of us. We could crash in an unknown time. I...don't want that to happen, so let's wait til morning when I'm well rested, kay?"she said with a smile, lowering his hand that had a pair of shorts in them.

"Relax. The Last Tree will be fine until the morning,"she said, sending him a purple-eyed wink.

Aiden already knew what he had to do. He wasn't exactly 100 percent sure but the look in Sindy's eyes...there was something about the look that made him decide for sure that he wanted to do it. To him it was like, her planet or world was in trouble, not only that but she traveled all this way to get him and bring him to her planet and if it was his planet that he was trting to save he knew that he'd do the same thing.

" Of course im agreeing i mean id be a complete jackass if i said no anyway, so yes im willing to take the risk". Aiden was so caught up in getting himself prepared for the travel he wasn't really listening to what Sindy was saying baout her having to rest up and all of those other things. When she tapped him shoulder then he slowly stopped what he was doing to listen to exactly what she was saying.

Nodding his head he dropped his bag on the floor and then turnned to her. His parents wouldn't be home until late at night and ususally they headed into bed. " Okay so you'll crash here for the night..you can sleep in here and ill sleep downstairs if you want". Aiden sat down on his bed and then sighed . " God its not everyday a cute girl is from a whole other universe".

Then, it was settled. They were going to go back to Drixia first thing tomorrow: Sindy and a boy from 2008 that didn't know the first thing about time travel. That revelation nearly made Sindy to her stomach, but she masked the look with a smile. That was her specialty; smiling when she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. That smile got her away with virtually anything. She added a laugh, rubbing his shoulder softly before backing away from him.

"Coolza, then we'll leave tomorrow. With my powers being refueled, I'm sure we can make it back to Drixia in no time with no problems! Trust me. I've done this kind of thing before. I...just don't want you to freak out, which I know you're gonna do..."she said, backing up enough to let him have his space. She stifled a yawn and stretched her hands high into the air. At the same time, Aiden pointed out the sleeping patterns which drew a frown from her lips.

"What? Are you crazy? No way I'm taking you away from your bed!"she said, staring at him incredulously before turning in a full circle, plopping her body down on the hard floor.

"You sleep in your bed. I'm sleeping right...here." And, without so much as another word, she shut her eyes with a small, 'hmph!'

When Sindy smiled he nodded and then looked down at the floor. What would his parents think when he was gone? Would they call the police or send out private investigators if they ere gone for more than a day or two?. Aiden didn't know what exactly to think when he finially thought about the repercutions of his actions. It would leave his parents in wonder and worry.

Leaning back he sighed and ran his hands thought his hair in fustration. His freinds and everyone would be trying to reach his cellphone which he was debating on wether to bring or not. Looking over at Sindy when she sopke he chuckled when she mentioned the words he wasn't used to.

When Sindy said that she wasn't taking his bed and then decided to lay her head on the floor Aiden almost bugged out. getting off the bed quickly he picked up Sindy in his arms and placed her on the bed. " Hell no your not sleeping on no hard ass floor, you can sleep on one half of the bed and ill sleep on one half okay?". Aiden smiled slightly before grabbing some clothes and heading into the bathrrom to change.

Once he was done he placed his dirty clothes in the hamper and then he found her a big t shirt and he handed it to her. " Here you can change into these when you get sleepy. Pulling out some shorts he handed them to her as well. " You'll have something to sleep in". Laying on the bed he closed his eyes lost in thought.