• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

SIMULTANEOUS (signups open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Nima Morsus just encountered something that Zile really did not take well. Fun times. Note that I am not trying to set the girl up as a major threat, she is only terrifying to Nima Morsus because of what she can do.

I know that Ciana was originally told she would find Johnathan on the other side of the door, but it's interested me to wonder if she might end up in the room Chrysea's in instead. After all, that blood seems perfectly fine for her to drink, unlike the room she was just in.

Ciana might not make for the best of company in her current state, but it'd be interesting company.

Neither does Chrysea. Anyway it's up to Captain Tom, but I've been looking forward to character interactions.

Johnathan will try to convince them to carry on. And if they still refuse, they will be returned to their normal daily lives, occasionally pestered by Jonathan, until they again take up the quest.

Nope, another version of the character would be sought out. There is one way to get out, however. Not to decline Jonathan's orders, but to ignore them. Ignore him. In the first lessons he gave you, one was that your mind is one of the most powerful tools you have. Deny his existence to you, and away he goes. Though, of course, you're missing out on a chance at godhood. And who doesn't want to be a god?

Chrysea could bring back her people and save the multiverse (and Bennett). Ciana, her sanity. Mikel could resurrect his family. Nima could... do whatever the hell it is zile wants to do. All achievable with Simultaneous.

And in case any of you are wondering, Convergence is next set of orders.

Holy-!
By convergence...you mean. Okay, I don't know. Wow. Just wow.

Convergence? When everything comes together? Well, I should say everyone comes together. The big thing we've all been waiting for? When all the Seekers meet?

Yeah, that's up next.

For the sake of continuity I believe I shall attempt to make Virathal up to this point a mask of sorts for the real being beneath.
Or somesuch.
We'll see how it goes.
That way, Undua remains its own thing and one of my non-canon creations can take the reins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back