SIMULTANEOUS (signups open!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
>:/ jk, its all good

I'll have a post by the end of the week.

Requeim, I'm perfectlyyyyyyyyy happpyyyyyyy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, it's fixed.

I am sorry for not replying yet, but I have been very busy recently. I should get up a post in a day or two.

Post a CS and we shall see if Master Schrodinger accepts you.

Name: Ziel

Appearance:
706417-bigthumbnail.jpg

Personality: Ziel is believed to be a malignant entity of utter destruction. She is really putting up an act, using her immense power to convince others she is wholly evil. She has herself believed this ever since Ziel accidentally killed her parents, by releasing a massive wave of energy. And she was just mad about something they'd said. Despite these feelings, Ziel has mastered her skills, not only in destructive magic, but defensive and healing magic as well. She is extremely powerful, being able to raise a multitude of dead entities, or obliterating an entire planet. The only thing stopping Ziel is her own self. She constantly thinks she doesn't deserve love, or even to be alive. Yet for some unknown cause, she became- or possibly always was- immortal. Ziel had learned this the hard way, when she tried to kill herself, and came back to life. She describes the pain of coming back alive as being "worse than fire and all the torments of life combined". Ziel is also an incredibly lonely person.

Current Powers: Ziel's powers are in a sense black and white. She's able to cause am extreme amount of destruction, but able heal and protect just as well. Her powers range from a multiple of types of magic. She is godly in power, but mortal in thought. This is Ziel's greatest strength, but also her biggest weakness.

Bio/How you found Jonathan: She had been sitting in her cave, when she had heard someone calling her name from outside. Upon walking out, Ziel was confronted by Jonathan. He seemed oddly comforting, which she wasn't used to. After conversing with him, she was suspicious of Jonathan. Ziel had believed everything he'd said, it all made complete sense. But she wondered what role Jonathan played in all of this. Before she could ask, though, he disappeared. To this day, Ziel searches for Jonathan, and for meaning within herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted!

Search all you wish, Ziel, but you shan't find me. Not as you remember me, at least. For now, I play the role of guide: I shall give you orders and you shall execute them, bringing you closer to Simultaneous. Do you understand?

And I just lost the post I was typing so I will be posting tomorrow.

Question, are characters from other RP's accepted? Just wondering, probably will go with some new character either way unless I can have multiple.

Yes, you may have a character from another RP. You may also have up to two characters.

Before I go off to a job interview, I have another question, how would magic coming over from another world work? Would it be the same? Or would it end up not working within the laws of this world?

Do you mean something like drawing magic power from their universe of origin? Since this is a multiverse, it would work normally as it would in the universe they come from (granted your character has the ability to draw magic from their home realm).

It was just a question that would need answering, as the character I had in mind would pretty much fall apart mentally without some magic holding their brain together. They can indeed draw upon and use magic in their home realm.

Perfectly fine. If you need any other questions answered, feel free to ask.

Name: Ciana Gildrose Ditorri
Age: ~40,000 years old (Around 20,000 of these years have been spent outside of normal time)
Nickname (optional): The Seer of The Council / Domina Nocte
Appearance:
IMG_1302.JPG
Personality: Ciana has lived far longer than she should have at this point, and it has taken it's toll on her mind. She admits she has gone insane by this point, and her mind is held together with a bit of magical duct tape, embattled with a much darker personality. Knowing what she is would lead her to use her powers to become a god in her own world, she has limited herself, although it is a thin barrier, unable to maintain its own integrity. Her sporadic time and dimensional travel has caused her to see things she should not have, helpless to stop them at the time, having to revert herself back to a previous time and hope to change the course of time itself, trapping herself in loops until she could do right by herself. Her other self constantly tortures and barrages her with images of what may be, might be, and what will be if she loses the mental war for more than a few minutes. She has long sought a cure for what has happened to her, and allow her to live as she wishes, not as she has to.
Current powers:
Magic: Magic is prevalent in her home dimension, a everyday part of life really, and it could be applied to nearly anything. Despite having nearly enough magic to do feats one would reserve for those who walk the stars, this is probably the area in which Ciana has been able to keep herself contained the best. She is a normal mage of normal skill in most uses of magic due to her own imposed barriers, barriers only able to be broken in extreme stress or near death, and for good reason. Breaking these barriers increases the stress on her mind to a unbearable amount, causing various unintended magical disasters to be guaranteed if they are lifted, a city's disappearance may be considered a light cost compared to what could have happened. The only part of her magic that remains mostly unsealed is magic to do with bending space and time.

Blood Lord: Ciana is a vampire, but not in the traditional sense, through some twist of fate, or a stroke of ill luck more likely, she became something more than the regular vampire. It was what she was intended to be by the person who turned her into what she is, a Blood Lord, a vampire of legends. Regular weaknesses did not affect these vampires, and they proved that they had a large affinity to magic, and more. They were able to control blood through some sort of telekinesis, and were able to regenerate rapidly. Red horns manifest while using the massive increase in speed and strength provided by the 'Gift', and when the telekinesis is used. These horns start towards the back of the skull, coming out of the sides, and curving around to the forehead of the Blood Lord. This huge advantage over normal vampires increased the normal affinity towards domination and evil however, and not just in small amounts. She still requires blood, and the more she drinks, the harder it is to control this. Despite her best attempts to limit this, she still experiences all of these side effects, and requires more blood than any normal vampire would as well due to her attempts to cripple herself.

A Fractured Mind: Just because she's a vampire does not mean her mind was meant to live through this many years of existence. Over the years she has tried many different solutions to making her mind stay coherent, from locking away entire millenniums of memories and knowledge, to just attempting to make her mind take all of it at once. Her current method is stringing out several different instances of her own mind across a few dimensions, making them change in a way much like a flipbook. If this magic were to fail, she'd be flooded by all of these minds at once, incapacitating her quite easily, or worse. Worse in this case would mean her other side locking up her, turning her into something worse than any demon one could find in the depths of any hell. On rare occasions the two personalities have actually had a common goal, resulting in a unsettlingly determined Ciana that somehow could hold her power in check while using every last drop of it, a third personality. The two's goals are always so juxtaposed, and recently, the other side of her has been mostly just torturing her with the inability of her to get rid of her, or to deal with her constant change of time and dimension. The only thing that keeps the personality from being able to invade the minds of others, is a simple eye-patch worn over her left eye with a gilded rose on it. Any covering could do, but currently the eyepatch is her best attempt at containing it.

The Seer: The title she holds of 'Seer' is not just for show. Part of the reason her mind is unable to maintain sanity is due to her constant glimpses of the futures that could come, will come, or have come. It's not always the future either, it's also visions of the past that could have been, her mind experiencing each one fully, but unable to steer or control what she sees, falling down a branching waterfall, and crashing into everything along the way. She may see the way she needs to act for her own goals, see her goals realized, and finally a end to her pains, only to have it snatched away instantly for some small minor detail that changed and ruined it all. Her other side has much more control over these visions, constantly assaulting her with the most hellish of each, her own actions always the cause of it. She has blinded this third eye in her mind, but her other side still is able to show her and taunt her with the visions, snatching away her happiness the moment she may ever think it final.

Bio/How you found Jonathan:
Ciana felt like she was floating, a familiar sensation, but not a welcome one. It meant she was being pulled to somewhere again, hopefully by some inexperienced traveler or some sort of simple rift she entered. She might have entered one, she couldn't remember right now, which wasn't really too surprising. She blacked out, that was the nice term for it, what she really meant is that she lost control, she faltered, and she was sure that this floating was the result of it. She looked for stars, wondering if she might have destroyed the very earth beneath her feet. She could still breathe, which went against what she thought she knew about the area around each planet. Though thinking again, maybe she could breathe in space, her lungs tearing themselves apart in space only to regenerate, that might explain the pain in her chest. That wasn't it though, as much as it might have been a almost welcome quiet.

"Be proud, you finally did it."

Dont listen to it, don't acknowledge it, it didn't win. All of these thoughts came racing to her mind, typical attempts to try and prepare damage control in her mind. Maybe it had a valid point this time though, maybe in all this suffering, it had grown bored, and decide to finally help her, and work together. A flash of consuming dark red across her vision, and a sight she hoped she would never see ended that thought immediately.

"Y̧̭̠͕̭̞͆̀͒̇̑̓o̥͓̟̥̼̥͒̽̓̿̋͑ư̧̦̣̤̝͕̔̓̌͛͆ ͕͙̥̤͚̩͆̃̊̂̇͝k̩͈̰͚̦̺͆̈́̅̒̕̚i͉̪̲̩̭̖͑̓͛̉̕̕l̢̝͙͖̯̣͐̎̔͋͠͝ļ͎̺̰̳͂̆͑̊̕͜͝ě̡̝̼̖͚̭̀̌̈́͛̄ḑ̟͖̺̳̤͌͑̈́̈́̃͝ ̤͓̤̠̻̪́͛͂́͌͛t̯͈̬̗̙̹͂́̐̿̚͠ḩ̠͚̹̘͍̏͋̌͆̃̕ę̧̟̩̣̗̐̀̔̓̚̚m̨̠̰̤̭͊̐̇͋̚͘ͅ."

Ciana wanted to scream, but couldn't find the breath to really do so, she couldn't even catch her breath, she knew the head she was holding in her minds eye, she knew who is was exactly as she buried her face in the stump and drank deep. The gentle lines of a smile, the two marks on the side of the neck she never let heal entirely, the taste... The deep, red, rich, taste. She was ravenous, and she needed a drink, and not just wine.

"Î͚̞̏̄ͅt̮̮̅̓̅ͅ ̧͉͂͠͝ͅw̩̻̲͂͐͂ḁ̈̌͜͝ͅs̺̹̜͂͛̃ ͔͕̲́̋͝b̨̦̬́̾̓ë͙̼̠́̊͗ą̣͖̌̋̄u̫̣͍͑̈́͠tiful."

The flow stopped, the tap turned off, the body was spent, but she had more nearby, pulling it from them and continuing to drink, she needed more to fill up on. The grey hair, the same features she had, younger somehow, unworried by the dangers of the world, twins...

"T͛͜h͈̅e̜̒ ̯͗'̡̐S̩̃a̯͝ṽ̺i̔͜ǒ͕r? ̫̄T̜̎h̭̄e͍̋ ̬̌'̳̾O͎̅ù̖t̲͝s͍̽i̭͐d̼̐ě̬r̛͈?̖̇'̡͑ ͇͐Y̥̊ő̝ü̹r̙̔ ̬̌d͇̈́a̠̔u̫͝g̀ͅh͈͆t͇͝ě͉ŕ̰s̙̓?̺̀"

She knew this taste, but she didn't want to admit it. It wasn't them, it wasn't who she thought it was. It couldn't be. Her family was waiting for her. Lucien, to take her into his arms and hold her until the end of time. Kayla, Chloe, they were so alike, but so different, she needed to hold them and tell them it was going to be okay. They didn't struggle, they moved without complaint into her arms, bodies creaking and cracking in her too tight grasp, white dresses died a deep red, Kayla's favorite color, she'd like the decorating, lots of dark red, the paint job was incomplete, done in odd splatters, she'd have to fix that later, maybe get out Kayla and Chloe's old children painting aprons for a bit of reminiscing. She started stroking the back of their heads, not caring that she was pulling out clumps of hair as she was doing so, finally summoning her own voice.

"Shhh... It'll be okay... It's fine... I'll just travel back... Like I always do..."

The laughter that rang out was too familiar, the bodies turning their faces upwards like puppets on strings, a silent 'why?' on their faces.

"Y̖̐ó̱ṷ̆ ̫̔k̾ͅì͖l͈͋l͓̈́e̢͗d̫̈,̣͊ ̧̾ȁ̫n̟̅d͉͝ ̛̻d̝͊r̝͆á̲n͈̈́ḱ̥ ̮͑ḓ̽e̜̽ė͙p̘̈́,̨͛ ͓̊a̗̓ŝ̭ ̨͊y̹̓ö̗́u̧̎ ̜̀s̫̐h̆ͅo͍̐ú̞l͎̂d̻̽.͔̚"

"Hello, I am Jonathan"

Ciana stopped, the visions stopped, the voices in her head stopped, the voice in her head stopped. This one was new. Maybe she still had a chance, maybe this is what pulled her here, maybe she'd finally be able to stay in one place long enough to fix things. She kissed the top of Kayla and Chloe's cold weights gently, clutching Lucien's head to her chest, stroking it gently and whispering

"I'll make this right... I swear..."

I'm still fleshing out the other CS, I'll try to have it up soon though, I just thought this might be a interesting way to have Ciana represented.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Interesting. Ciana is ACCEPTED!

"Hello, I am Johnathan." A figure stood in the darkness, staring at Ciana. "I know a way to help you. To keep your sanity in check. To keep you from needing to kill. It will be a long, difficult journey. Ironically, you may lose your sanity along the way. But fear not, for it shall all be remedied in the end. Now, if you'll simply listen to me for a few moments, I have some things I need you to understand..."

Shady.jpg

Should I post in the IC with that as a starting point then? Or would you rather I waited for a good time to jump in?

I'll edit edit you into the last set of orders in the IC.

My deepest apologies. Was stuck in a rubble. Will reply soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.