Silent Terminal (SIGN-UPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And posted. Not much, but all I can think to write at the moment. .-.

Eh, its better then nothing at all. Now we just need for three more people to post. Then we can go Buck-wild on posting. Just be sure to tag or quote if you're interacting with someone else's character. Future Reference.

Okay, everyone has posted at least once. Everyone is free to start posting more. Just make sure you tag whoever you're talking to if you're talking to anyone.

Define "interaction" in terms of posting and quoting. I'm a bit confused by that notion, especially presumably later in the RP when we are all together. The only reason I'm asking is I'm probably going to have Lewis sort of stroll through the airport to the cafe, noticing other PC characters as he goes along but not directly *interacting* with them.

Sorry if that is any inconvenience ^_^"

Define "interaction" in terms of posting and quoting. I'm a bit confused by that notion, especially presumably later in the RP when we are all together. The only reason I'm asking is I'm probably going to have Lewis sort of stroll through the airport to the cafe, noticing other PC characters as he goes along but not directly *interacting* with them.
Sorry if that is any inconvenience ^_^"
Interacting as in 'Talking to', physical contact, you should get the idea.

Okie~! Thank you, I was just a bit curious about that and whatnot.

To be honest, I have no idea how to interact with anyone. .-. To talk to a random stranger at an airport, you'd need a good reason, and I don't really have one. lol

If anyone actually can think of something though, always open here. :P

@Xilfer I kinda left you open to interact with Lewis if you want. Though, yeah, I see where you are coming. It might be a bit *forced* ya know? Maybe he finds Lewis a bit suspicious with that heavy, thick clothing in Los Angeles? I still kind of agree with you (especially if you been in an airport before, like I've been in), it kind of hard to interact with strangers at in a busy airport.

Name:
Ryan Cadwell
Male
Travel agent/explorer
Sexuality:

Heterosexual
Appearance:

boseman2-will-we-be-seeing-chadwick-boseman-as-the-black-panther.jpeg

He loves Travelling, flying and writing.
Dislikes:
Racists, despicable people and trains
Personality:
Ryan is a really nice guy, he loves people who can make him laugh and even more at the dark moments. He makes jokes a lot and is sarcastic a lot. He has feels when something bad happens he needs to control and be strong. He is very defensive and will stand up when he needs to. He sometimes crosses the line but doesn't mean to hurt people.

Bio:
Ryan was born in Toronto Ontario, Canada. He lived downtown with his mother and father, with two brothers and two sisters. He was the oldest of the bunch so he took them to school and back each day. His mother was a lawyer and his father was a pilot. Ever day when he was around ten years old, his two brothers were little and sister didn't like planes, his other sister wasn't born yet. He would show him the air crafts and was easily astonished. When he was twelve he brought him in the back of a two seater and flew around with him, it was the best day of his life and for now on, he knew he wanted to travel when he was older. So that's what he did, when he was twenty four he was hired to go to different cities with a camera man named Cody and show all the neat things they have to offer. He know is on a flight to his next place.

Name:
Ryan Cadwell
Travel agent/explorer
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
boseman2-will-we-be-seeing-chadwick-boseman-as-the-black-panther.jpeg

Dislikes:
Racists, despicable people and trains
Personality:
Ryan is a really nice guy, he loves people who can make him laugh and even more at the dark moments. He makes jokes a lot and is sarcastic a lot. He has feels when something bad happens he needs to control and be strong. He is very defensive and will stand up when he needs to. He sometimes crosses the line but doesn't mean to hurt people.

Bio:
Ryan was born in Toronto Ontario, Canada. He lived downtown with his mother and father, with two brothers and two sisters. He was the oldest of the bunch so he took them to school and back each day. His mother was a lawyer and his father was a pilot. Ever day when he was around ten years old, his two brothers were little and sister didn't like planes, his other sister wasn't born yet. He would show him the air crafts and was easily astonished. When he was twelve he brought him in the back of a two seater and flew around with him, it was the best day of his life and for now on, he knew he wanted to travel when he was older. So that's what he did, when he was twenty four he was hired to go to different cities with a camera man named Cody and show all the neat things they have to offer. He know is on a flight to his next place.

Because I don't want to be a jerk and turn you down, mainly because you must have worked very hard on your character, I'll make room for you, but you're the last one I am accepting. Please post when you are ready =D

Because I don't want to be a jerk and turn you down, mainly because you must have worked very hard on your character, I'll make room for you, but you're the last one I am accepting. Please post when you are ready =D
oh my god sorry, i didn't see that in the title, i'm really sorry if you like i can leave

oh my god sorry, i didn't see that in the title, i'm really sorry if you like i can leave
Don't trip, the title was edited AFTER you made your character. So you're good.

We're all within a few feet of each other, but not close enough to be face to face. Well, except for me and Foxy

Lol, @Karma200 , not going to have Angelina play nice?

Lol, okay.

@Yokai_Madmen , need one of us to go help you with your 'Passport problem'?

Hold on a second, weren't Lewis and Damon in a cafe?
So everyone was in a cafe?
0.o

They're just nearby. Like, you can see everyone where you're from, but not within a distance where you can talk comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.