Silent Terminal (SIGN-UPS CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been slow! I'm going to try and see if I can throw out a post sometime tonight.

I will probably start the Supernatural Sensation at the end of this week.

I have a suggestion, @Yokai_Madmen. Maybe it's actually not expired, since Viella was pretty certain it wasn't, right? The person at the front could just be making a mistake because they're... missing their contacts? And then one of us comes in and points out that it isn't expired. Although, we're currently at the waiting area, which is past airport security and such. So you'd kinda have to make a big uproar - as in, big so the whole airport hears about it.

Unless you want to just solve the situation by yourself; that'd be a lot easier, frankly. :P

I figure that's the best solution because otherwise she'll never meet up with the rest of us until after the scary spooky stuff starts happening, really. xD

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Basically its expired so I was thinking she could make an uproar, or, erm, try to. Dunno to be honest @.@
Or if you'd like, I can have my character use her Cop Status to bail you out. Though what she's wearing and the fact that she's pregnant probably won't seem so convincing...

@Xilfer and @Minamoto Thunder :
I think I'll just do the contact-missing thingy. Besides, Idunno how my character would start an uproar. Probably she'd like, throw some tables or whatever in a silent rage lol >w<

She's so far away from you guys any who, so the woman could of just misread the last number and off Viella goes. Thankies both of chu ovo

Happy to help, @Yokai_Madmen

@Karma200 Please respond soon, or I will be opening your slot to someone else!

Okay everyone, seeing that Karma isn't gonna be replying anytime soon, you guys ready to move onto the Supernatural Part of the Roleplay?

Hey guys I been busy as of late, sorry for the inactivity

Same here. Part time job + studies = lost time and back pains. :P

Apologies.

Its alright guys, I think we're all on the same boat. Just that my Job hasn't been giving me as much hours as I would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.