Silent Hill: No More Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... @Rosie seems to have a good idea.
What kind of connection were you thinking? I'm thinking maybe I could fuse the whole Cultist idea, with this one. Like maybe his grandfather used to be in the most inner circle of the Cult, tried to leave, and was obviously killed. They didn't know that he had a child, and now his grandson has come to the place where he knows his lineage is from, and poo hits the fan?

Reactions: Wanderfool
Hm... @Rosie seems to have a good idea.
What kind of connection were you thinking? I'm thinking maybe I could fuse the whole Cultist idea, with this one. Like maybe his grandfather used to be in the most inner circle of the Cult, tried to leave, and was obviously killed. They didn't know that he had a child, and now his grandson has come to the place where he knows his lineage is from, and poo hits the fan?

Well, I was thinking that maybe three generations back in his family line, was a strong cultist leader but his great grandfather had a child outside of silent hill that was slept under the radar because he had a twin or something. You could always build from that, but that's up to you. It's your character!

Reactions: 2 people
~Crawls towards the general chat and museum leaving a trail of snot behind her~

:yuck:

I haz a plan.

@Space Furret - could you play a guy with amnesia who is slowly remembering being a member of the Order.

No advanced knowledge, no names or contacts - just someone who can remember things as and when the plot dictates.

Reactions: 2 people
That's a great idea @Asmodeus !!

Would you like me to fill out one of the profiles now? If so, could you show me how to make the box around it?

[solid=color]Texticles[/solid]

So yep, fill out the profile, but without the parents part. Like the others, your blackout was 2 years ago, but unlike the others you don't remember anything before the blackout - only flashes of Silent Hill. In short, you have no idea who are.

*REALLY LOUD HIGHPITCHED FANGIRL SCREAM*

BENEDICT CUMBERBAAAATCH! OMFG CAN WE KEEP HIM ASMO! CAN WE CAN WE???

Welp, post is up. Please let me know if I need to fix anything. I haven't played the games in awhile.

*nudges everyone with his Scarecrow dolls*

FIGHT!!!

Reactions: Fijoli
You tell me, Sugar Tits.

*shoves Grumpy*

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
*lindy clings to Sonoma while I dangle happily in the wind*

It's the most wonderful time of the yeeeeeeear!

o-o Sorry about the long wait, I had a case of writers block XD Anyways *Pictures scenario as something out of street fighter* (Yes, I'm that random XD) "Round one, fight!" *plays Guille's theme*

So this has been my PC's wallpaper for the last 24 hours...

reminderwallpaper_small_zps84bc0ca4.jpg

Turns out being horrible to yourself is a good motivator.

Sorry for the wait, chums. Have one Crispin to the rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.