Silent Hill: No More Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Not sure whether Maureen should dodge or try another tactic o-o perhaps disarming that hting? (figuratively or literally, either way works perhaps? o-o)

Whoever's thigh you want, Momma.

@Space Furret - you would have to join as someone other than the bereaved children. What are your ideas?

Reactions: Wanderfool
Hm, I'm open to any suggestions that you might have. I really just want to play a male in his 30s.
If the cult has presence in the roleplay, I could play a cultist.

• Love
Any more meat for those bones?

I am going to post as soon as I can! Too. Much. Kitten. Juggling.

*pants*

Anyone want to write an essay for me?

*crickets*

Anyone?

I would. But you'd ignore it.

>:[

*sighs*

Asmo... are you still sore over that? Would you like me to write something just for you?

Lindy sat next to Sonoma and looked out the window, something felt wrong. That's when it hit her... "I forgot to say hello." The same man that had yelled at the pier had asked if he knew them. And he did. Then again... did he really?

Better?

:3

Nope. You'll have to help me.

Hm... well, my character (who will remain unnamed for now) will be a member who was born into the group, with his father probably being one of the older members. As he grew up he was used for blood rituals, and was taught of course that what they were doing was only to unlock their lil utopia. I can see him being a bitter child, maybe even rebellious against their God, but always coming back. I kinda want him to have ties into the Otherworld, maybe he can use in mildly as a weapon? Or maybe see the future? Regardless I would want him to have some kind of tie in with his father's death as well. Maybe his father was a sacarifice, and it was he who had to kill him? Now I imagine him being held highly and with respect in the inner most of the sect. He would be downright evil and demented, though would come off like a gentlemen to anyone he met.

I don't know, really that's just one of my ideas.

If you played a Cult member a very large part of your backstory and agenda would be dictated by me, since I have specific plans for the Order.

If you want more freedom I would suggest you play someone caught up in the madness - a Cybil or Kaufmann type.

Welp, you did ask for suggestions. I gave mine. But nevermind.

I don't think there's much point in me joining if there really isn't any need. Have fun with your roleplay guys!

H-hey! Welll... WE DIDNT WANT YOU ANYWAYS!

*burns welcome to the RP cookies*

There were cookies. :[
Darnit! Well if you guys ever need a character don't hesitate to toss a PM my way!

*clutches head*

We... do... need characters... I just wanted... you...to have more than a male in his 30s or a Cultist who would need to know the entire plot before joining.

*shakes Rosie down for whiskey*

Yeah! Why don't you make a character who just so happens to wander
into Silent Hill. Like a traveler who gets lost, but actually has a connection
to Silent Hill!

*swats at Asmo*

Stop it! I don't carry Alcohol!

*glares*

Status
Not open for further replies.