Silent Hill: No More Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fijoli THAT WAS SUCH AN ADORABLE POST! Lindy is officially going to become attached to the pretty lady.
AHHHHHH~ THAT WAS SUCH AMAZE!

@Asmodeus Will do! I will be posting soon!

THATS RIGHT PEOPLE ITS MY TURN

POST AND YOU WILL BE PIKED!

o-o *waits to give Lindy her doll back* It seems to look a little like Maureen once had... *Cough* hint *cough*

~blushes~ thank you rosie :)

Here I made a meme for all of you again

This is exactly how I am feeling inside lol

ZomboDroid21022014105023.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
XD dat face! It's that same face I see on so many little kids sometimes o-o

And get piked?

*shakes @Rosie *

Can I go? Can I post? Huh? HUH?

Just a heads up, I may not be able to post again until monday, weekends are my busy times away from the computer, but I will let you know If I want you to take over sonoma for a post or not @Asmodeus. It's still too early to say for sure or not, I just have a feeling this weekend might be up my butthole.

pssst everyone take your time :p

Well. I afraid I can't post until further notice so feel free to use Lindy as a tool. Sorry.

*THROWS HANDS UP*

HOLD IT

HOLD THE PHONE!

I CAN POST

HOOOOOOLD IT

//wild laptop suddenly appears

*hugs Fijoli* Everything is... Better.

*gets savaged by a wild laptop*

GAAAAAAGH!!!

Blagh! Too much to write about. Prose falling apart.

p.s. We're back in the (more or less) real world.

o-o I'd like to point out Maureen didn't always have her hair braided, it only came to be when she found others stares were lingering on her too often.. Along with the dyed hair, but that didn't stop that one event from happening to her..

XS sorry if it sounded random, I just had to get that out of the way to avoid any plot errors that may pop up later on (gaah me and my paranoia o-o)

I assure you, your braided hair is not a plot device.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.