Silent Hill: No More Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyramid Head is the manifestation of James Sunderland's phallocentric id. There would be no reason for him to appear.

I'll read the IC tomorrow and see how many pistols you've all whipped out of your buttholes. >:[

There's over nine thousaaaand!!! (nah :P) But still o-o I only recall 2 including Maureen's... Not sure though o-o As for pyramid head... Oh well o-o I guess stranger things will be coming our way XS

Yeah, I think there's actually only two. Crispin has the other, if I recall correctly.

Alrighty, to avoid a 'everyone and their mum is packing round here' situation, I'm going to edit Crispin's earlier posts so he no longer has the revolver.

One gun is enough, I reckon.

Reactions: Wanderfool
Too bad as well... Maybe Lindy should have a gun too. xD

Pow Pow.

There we go. Posted and edited.

Any references you thought you read about guns on Crispin's person are likely the work of communist vampires and cannot be trusted.

@Fijoli
She doesn't rightly have a preference, so its all up to you!

She is petite, and quite light as her growth was stunted due to
some brain and growth complications. Her mentality somehwhat
stuck between a four year old and a cold ten year old.

Being carried would be adorable, but hand holding is just fine as well!
:3

@Grumpy Just so you are aware, Lindy was pulled off the Jetty by David and is now looking blankly at Sonoma on the shore. (^.^)b

o-o fixed the post... I may have been a little careless o-o

@Fijoli and @Rosie - let me know if you want me to move on.

I'll be posting a few hours. less. I'm working on it now.

My computer broke on me had to start over sorry to make you guys wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.