Signature Restriction Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have to dump my multi-image animu signature?

Sad faces all around.

I hate mobile users.

Everybody thinks I'm drinking... *goes off to drink her Dad's vodka and rum in despair*

So under this new rule...

THIS

CAN BE MY NEW SIGNATURE!

tumblr_mbtfhovYcI1r583r1o1_500.gif

@Diana

DOES THIS MEAN MY TIGER CAN'T EAT PEOPLE'S FACES ANYMORE? :C

I totally approve of this. Scrolly bars are just annoying especially on mobile.

I have been experimenting a lot with height and width for signatures to get them all to fit. I forgot what was the max height before the scrolly bar appears. OTL Is the info on the website?

Max height is 200px before the scroll bar kicks in!

My image is 200 px high and the scroll bar appears, why is that?

MINOR STYLE ERRORS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Well then a great big, heartfelt thank you for NOTHING!

Psssst pssst @Diana not only was the site policies at the bottom of the screen out of date with the breaking of the avatar height thing... But now it is also out of date with the new signature laws

*flees waving arms over head*

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Diana and Alphakoka
Being to lazy to read through after the first page, what about images behind spoiler tags where they aren't openly displayed like Mr. Kubrick in my signature below?

what about images behind spoiler tags where they aren't openly displayed like Mr. Kubrick in my signature below?

Things under spoilers are still loading up! All the spoiler does is shrink the space it takes up on the screen, not the loading time of the contents.

Is this the proper place to whine about excessive youtube embedding as a constant mobile user?

Cause I can turn off signatures. Opening a thread and watching my brand new phone grind to a halt and freeze before crashing my browser is no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.