Signature Restriction Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*logs into Iwaku on mobile*

*read siggy update*

*silently nods in approval*

I will miss the abundance of silly gifs some users provided buuuut yeah, I appreciate this update. One less tiny issue in the virtual world.

Also, Pachamac makes a good point as well in regards to signatures in general.

In my opinion I think posts would also look a bit more aesthetically pleasing if the space between the end of a person's post and where their signature began was also cut down a bit shorter.

I find myself often going back to edit posts in hopes of cutting down the gap between the text and signature only to find that doing so is actually not possible. It'd be nice to address that too, for the purpose of aesthetics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness all I know is scrolling through a thread and getting stuck on siggy's is the worst .-. Also are GIF's fine? - Also on mobile I don't see siggy's darn it!

I hate ginormous siggies! I'm all about aesthetics. I'm glad the siggies have been limited to one image. Besides, since everyone can still put text and whatnot in their siggie, they can put links to their favorite images at the bottom. ^^

Same here, I don't see siggies on my mobile either even with the 'Show people's signatures with messages' checked. By its still a good idea though. My laptop is slow enough and huge siggies make it run even slower >_>

I love you Dianers.... BUT FUCK YOU! O ^ O

...this rule was set up to punish me i just know it Q _ Q

I've always been a fan of mono-image and text-based sigs. Very much happy with this decision.

now to go pump tons of info into my sig while keeping it scroll-free

Why does this remind me of when RpG's spam section started posting ducks?
Spam got a new bandwagon everyday, how one is supposed to remember any specific bandwagon is beyond me.

MY SIGGIE IS TOO FABULOUS TO BE KILLED!

Uh...
I approve of these changes, I used to have havoc loading Iwaku in the past when I didn't have access to a good internet source.

Hehe that is good I guess though I didn't know you could see siggys in the phone.

I never have at least
(Posting with phone right now and not a siggy in sight)

Hehe that is good I guess though I didn't know you could see siggys in the phone.

I never have at least
(Posting with phone right now and not a siggy in sight)
You might have them turned off in your settings.

• Useful
Reactions: Silvir
I'm gonna miss having two pictures/gifs/additional content.
_ v _
///0//)

AND IF LOADING PROBLEMS CONTINUE TO BE AN ISSUE, WE'LL TAKE AWAY YOUR PRETTY GIFS TOO! >:3

(Which I really dun wanna do cause I love gifs, but some of those gif files can be rather large! O_O)

Huh. I'm not sure if I should be pleased. Or silently plot Diana's destruction

So, so, so, so, so, so, so incredibly happy for this update! I dislike that signatures scroll at all - but I know that's a strong opinion few people share.

Reactions: Lysander and Dusk
So, so, so, so, so, so, so incredibly happy for this update! I dislike that signatures scroll at all - but I know that's a strong opinion few people share.
I prefer it when they don't scroll as well, but find it better than having to suffer the extreme length they'd end up taking otherwise.

People never seem to realize that spoilers, spoilis, and their kin exist not just for the posts themselves!

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Question though, at times (on a different site) I've used small images as mini banners for roleplays. With the 1 img only rule that won't be possible anymore, right? Hm unfortunate, but I'll live ^^

Take your small images and combine them into one then list the respective rps via text below.

Status
Not open for further replies.