Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (Sheets/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm sorry I've been dead silent, life, including a prospect of a very well paying job, has been keeping me busy. Who is still interested in this? Post here so I can get a headcount, and know if any slots are freed up.

I'm up for it, although my posting rate's been kind of null myself lately

I'm still around too, count me in.

I don't remember who my character was though sob, come to me my CS, my luv.

So I just noticed that it got moved to a Graveyard. Anyone know if there's a way to get it moved out of there? Or do we just need to restart?

Just give a mod a shout and ask it to be pulled out

Okay. I do want to see who else is still in this before I get it back up and rolling.

Well, I also know that at least Magician's Advisor is still interested. He's kind of a hardcore Persona fanboy.

So in you guys don't even know. Sorry I didn't post much at the time, I just honestly didn't know where to start. But true to Requiem's word I'm all about Persona. So yeah, still interested

Okay. It's been a pretty good ammount of time (and I'm sorry I've been so absent, too) So I'm gonna assume that everyone who hasn't said anything isn't in. Can someone edit the list that was posted (that I cannot for the life of me find) to say who's left and what's open?

Major Arcana
Minor Arcana
Other info / stats:
  • Males: 3
  • Females: 2
  • Oldest character: 19
  • Youngest character: 15

I'm still in, sorry I have not posted yet. Need to get back into working with forum RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.