Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (Sheets/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@digiexpert Thank you! So I changed Gabriel to just resist fire instead of the absorbing wind. I also added electricity as a weakness.

Is there any post order, or may I go ahead and post in the thread?

Go right ahead. I'll say something if people need to slow down and give others a chance to act, but I really don't mind if people post a lot.

- She is also severely addicted to Boba tea
Made me want to have tapioca QQ

Also question; I don't know how schools work in the States. Is mid-may [i.e. the timeframe the roleplay is set] usually when there are classes, exams or holidays?

Oh! Excuse me and my america-centric ways. By Mid-may, some high schools let out for summer break. I have no idea if the public school in vegas has, so I'm gonna say yes.

Ah, school in Las Vegas ends in early June.
(Has a friend who lives there)
@Uuko
I have a craving for them nearly every day.
; n ;

; u ;)/ Seems like a slow few days for posts.
How has everyone been doing?

I presume the slowness is because, for many people, summer vacation started recently so they're out of town on vacations and the like. Shortly, when everyone returns, it will pick up. Or I waited too long to launch and people lost interest. Hopefully not that one.

Just piping up (in?) to say it's not lack of interest for me; just having a bout of intro post insecurity right now, actually. ^^;

It's alright~
Might as well take some time to make sure you're ready to post, but you shouldn't be worried about it. (O3O) I'm sure it'll be good.

Just piping up (in?) to say it's not lack of interest for me; just having a bout of intro post insecurity right now, actually. ^^;
Don't feel bad. I'm certainly not going to be able to keep up the fairly mediocre quality of that opening post this whole story, or even most of it. I'm not a one-liner type (okay, I am in fights. Keep the fight quick and speedy to read) but I'm also not wall of text man.

Sorry about that! I kept seeing the IC and reminding myself I needed to get posting, but then got distracted by stuff. I'll get a post prepared and try to get it up in about four hours.

Oh! For anyone who was wondering, this was the song Harmony was singing.
((Although it's original to her character.))

not gonna lie, I looked up the lyrics before posting my own post.

Also I'm not quite sure how to progress now, hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering if it'd be ok to send in a cs for this roleplay and if so which arcana are taken so far o3o ?

Well right now, I've put at least a hold (If some people have dropped out, it'll open back up) on making Major Arcanas. There's one slot open, and it's reserved for a Minor Arcana (Cups, Coins, Wands, Swords. I've said my reasons a bunch in this thread, but I see no reason not to repeat. The Minor Arcanas are 13 cards, so there's a lot more to incorporate into a character. I have a space reserved for if anyone's ambitious enough to try it.

EDIT: Why did I say coins and pentacles they're the same suit

GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS
That is all

Status
Not open for further replies.