Shifters

Viktor wrote the information down and accepted the coin. He shuffled papers around and pretended to busy himself. He did a poor job of it, since as a thief he doesn't know what he should be doing to look busy.

Reactions: AAB
Shade shrugged not sure what that accomplished. She then walked out of the hut. 'Now what?' She wondered.

Kasparöv hitched up his clothes again quickly and started to lug himself towards the nearest town after asking directions from one of the bear people. Flicking his head back to the others he asked, "Are you... Coming?"

Viktor sighed when she left. He slipped the clothes he found into a simple pack and made his way over to the door. He pulled his hood up over his head as he left and quickly fell in behind the group of people following Kasparöv.

A man Came to kasparovs side. "Thanks for the help... That man that was killed, he was my brother" he said sadly

He sighed and patted the man in the back.
"Does... One gold coin pay for the funeral?" Kasparöv said pulling out another gold coin and offering it to him.

The man refused and smiled weakly at the man. "What does it feel like? Flying, I mean?" He asked curiously

From previous knowledge, Kasparöv understood the sentence without having to translate with the book. "Its... Your free. No weight. Good to get... Away from things but you have to come down eventually," he said quickly consulting the Oka-Akkran book. He slipped the coin back into his wallet, and waited for the others to catch up.

Shade once out of the hut put her hood up once more. 'Hmm... Now what?' She asked looking around. 'Well I guess I need to find a place to stay...' She then noticed a group some of the people she had seen arrive close to the same time as her. She went near to watch and listen in thinking 'Maybe they know a good place to stay.' She didn't get to close however in hopes to not draw much attention to herself.

Nyla returned to the side of the hut where she had left her things. She moved timidly. After all, she was in her underclothes. Fortunately, the other people were milling about at the front of the hut. But where were her clothes? There was her satchel; part of the thatch from the roof had fallen on it, probably because a goat had been up on the hut. But Nyla's dress and cloak were gone.

Fortunately Nyla had two other dresses in the satchel. She slipped into a worn one that was streaked with green and brown, then noticed her shoes were missing as well. She usually ignored her shoes; they came off quite readily when her feet became hooves. But now she was missing her only cloak, her only shoes, and her best dress. Nyla sighed and wished for a moment that she could hold a partial transformation, so she could walk about on hooves while still human.

Shouldering her satchel, Nyla stepped out amongst the others. Her hairtie had fallen off somewhere when she shifted, and what had once been a neat braid was now disheveled.

Reactions: Red Knight V
As two more people joined the group, the man adressed them all. " you can all stay in the tavern before you set off, if you want. They've got mead and warm beds, and I think you'll need that after... Well that" he said kindly, gesturing towards the bodies. He started toward the tavern, ushering the group after him.

Shade nodded as to thank the man for mentioning the tavern. She then began to follow after the man for the tavern and planed on staying for the night and maybe grabbing something to eat, just like what the man suggested.

The group arrived at the tavern as night cloaked the sky in its darkness. Kasparöv made his way into the tavern and headed to the bench. Opening his wallet, he shuffled around the coins wondering how expensive food and a bed would be. Not much of a disturbance was made as he came in, but a few inquisitive eyes turned to his foreign features and bright ginger hair. Pulling out the book, he attempted to think of a sentence

Viktor entered the tavern and looked around. He kept to himself and observed how the natives reacted to the group of foreigners. Stepping out of the group he confidently strode over to the nearest staff and asked "Ahem, who is the owner of this establishment?" The staff member merely pointed out a large man with burly arms and a wide chest. Viktor thanked the staff and walked over to the built proprietor "Excuse me sir, I would like to rent a room for the night."

"Sure mate, we've got a small, for one, suite for two and we've got the big room upstairs for a family" he said roughly, but friendly. "I assume you want the small, so that's a quarter silver a night. (Half copper, full copper, quarter silver, half silver, full silver, gold. 2 full silvers equal gold and five coppers equal quarter silver, two quarter silver equals half silver etc. I'll put this in the description post soon, along with the additional plot I'm working on.)

OOC ATTENTION THE NEW PLOT IS UP. IT WONT AFFECT THE CURRENT POSITION THE RP IS IN, BUT I NEED YOU ALL TO READ IT. I'LL TAKE THIS MESSAGE DOWN IN TWO DAYS

Btw please use the OOC thread. I only posted this here because I didn't know if everyone was aware of the OOC.

Okay I will try to read it then at the latest by Sunday earliest tonight.

Viktor nods and roots through his bag. He takes out five copper and hands it over, taking the key to the small room. "Thank you," he almost purrs, turning around he slips through the crowd and flashes a mischievous at Shade with a wink as he passes by. His hand slips into a few pockets on the way to his room, as is usual with someone in his trade. He smiles as he closes the door to his quaint room by the time anybody realises their wallets or coin pouches are missing.

Looking around at the setup he nods. A single person bed, a small wardrobe for belongings, and a mirror on the wall. He locks the door, kicks his bag under the bed, and starts stripping of layers of black clothing. He lays out naked on the bed over the covers for a few minutes before shifting into his animal form. His skin hardens into chitin and his hair turns blacks, he sprouts another set of legs and arms as his body morphs into the shape of an arachnid, an arachnid the size of a panther. Completing his transition, he falls asleep laying on the bed as a giant spider with soft black fur covering it's exoskeleton.

Nyla followed the others into the tavern and stood by the wall, a few steps from the door. The one with the hood was getting something to eat, someone got a room for the night, and the orange-haired man seemed to be reading a book. Nyla wasn't much of a reader. She wasn't illiterate, but reading wasn't valued highly where she was from.

Nyla had just had something to eat a few minutes ago and wasn't about to spend her few coins on food. Neither would she spend it on a room to sleep in, as she figured she could get away with sleeping down here.

Nyla wished again for her cloak as she curled around her satchel in a corner and closed her eyes.

Shade looked at the man who passed with a questioning look. But then noticed him loot a few drunks she gave a quiet and soft giggle. She then deiced to ask how much for food and a room after she ate she planed on then heading to the room she would stay and sleep but first maybe make sure her items were well hidden before she did. Shade stood up and went over to the man who seemed to be in charge. "Um... How much for some food and a room?" She asked leaving her hood up.