Shifters

"half silver for a room, aswell as a full meal and a drink of your choice." The man said gruffly

Shade nodded and went for her pockets soon grabbing out two half silvers. She looked at the man "Here you are sir. Enough for one meal and a nights stay."

He smiled and put one of the coins back in her purse "this pays for your it miss, but it's one half silver for both of them together" " I may be a bit rough, but I aint a conman"

Kasparöv listened intently to the others requesting their rooms and meals, so he pulled out two half silvers and handed them over.
"Same as others," he said in his foreign accent, waiting patiently after the others had ordered

Shade gave the man a smile. "Oh thanks..." She had to get use to that when she asked prices for she was use to something like that being apiece. "I didn't take you as one Sir." She said politely. She then placed the one half silver back in her pocket.

Once again the man grinned and shoved one of the coins back in kasparovs hand. "That's a wee bit too much mate" he said. He called to the cook in the back room and shouted for a full meal. "What drink wouldja like, lad?" He asked Kasparov.

"Drink?" he struggled on the concept. In the book it was labelled as any edible liquid substance, but surely they would not charge for water. There were some synonyms in the book, and he randomly flicked to one.
"I would like... Be-Er. Beer," Kasparöv managed to say grinning. He shoved wis wallet back into his pocket.

The man roared with laughter "you ain't had a beer until you've had an Aakraan beer, lad!" He said, pouring the frothy substance into a pint glass. He handed it over to Kaspar, along with his keys. " your rooms number 4" he said, still chuckling.

Kasparöv awkwardly laughed along with as he took his keys and drink. When upstairs he sipped the beer and coughed, choking a bit. It was very strange. It wasn't particularly nice, although it was ok, but he wanted to have more. Yawning he opened the door to his room and lay down his things, locked the room and came downstairs to wait for his meal

The waiter brought the two meals along with the drinks to the same table, obviously thinking they were together.

Shade looked at the waiter and took her food. She then said "Thanks." She then noticed the waiter seemed to think she was with this man who she did not know but said nothing not sure how to explain other than that this was only a coincidence. Shade then just began to focused on her food not really caring what the waiter thought.

The man who directed them to the tavern walked in and sat with Shade and Kasparov. "So, where are you two headed tommorow?" He asked

Shade looked at the man. "I don't really have anywhere pacific in mind other than exploring the town really." She replied in a monotone sounding voice she then continued to eat.

After a long, hard night, the sun rose a brilliant red and pink in the morning. The barkeeps wife went through all of the rooms, banging on doors and ringing a deafening bell "up, UP" she roared

Viktor walked out of the room he was renting immediately. He grumbled to himself then made his way to the common area. He was wearing black pants, a black shirt, with a black hooded cloak, and has his bag on his back, it too was black. There wasn't that many people up and out yet, most of them probably still had to get dressed. He adjusted quickly to the time change by sleeping his first night out of human form, something he learned after a particularly late night he once had. He walked over to a seat near where Nyla lay, and propped himself back on two legs. He turned his head to look at her, and when she caught him looking he smiled.
"Would you like some clothes? I can't imagine you want to run around dressed like that all day, might give off the wrong message." He took out some clothes, and a pair of shoes, that upon viewing she might recognize as her own. He set them down on the table, neatly folded, "I'm Carne by the way," he purred with a lopsided grin and a wink.

Shade had gone to bed after finishing her meal. Then once in her room she first took off her clothes then turned into a black furred monkey to sleep. She looked at the bed and lied down. Then she curled up sort of into a ball that lied mostly on her right side to sleep. Soon after she dosed of it seemed there was a knock saying to get up. 'Morning already? Well at least I know I must have sleep for a few hours.' She stretched in her monkey form then shifted back. She got out some jeans, and a black t-shirt, and changed. Once she was dressed she grabbed her cloak and put it on then put up the hood and grabbed her dark blue bag. 'There now that I have everything.' She then opened the door and stepped out into the common room. She sat down in the same place as the night before waiting to see everyone else who was awake or coming out, and to fully wake up for the day.

Nyla looked warily at Viktor. He had her things. Why? And why would he give her her own things? She snatched the items from the table and kept one eye on him as she put the shoes on her feet, stuffed her dress in her satchel, and wrapped the cloak around her shoulders.

Carn. There seemed to be something...predatorial about him. Nyla shifted her feet underneath her and stood, clutching her satchel. The hooded person entered the room. But Nyla felt cornered. She was standing in a corner, after all. "Shake the feelings," Nyla thought to herself, remembering the advice of the wild-dog, "they are the feelings of an animal. You are not an animal."

"Carne," Nyla replied, "I'm Nyla...from Wustental."

Viktor dipped his head, he picked up on the unease, and he understood it. When faced with someone as mysterious as the man who had your clothes, caution is the best approach. "So what brings you to this country?" He keeps a relaxed attitude and has his hands folded on his lap. He glances at Shade when she enters but doesn't acknowledge her.

Shade slowly becoming more awake noticed two people she sort of had meet the other day. She gave a yawn and walked over near them and sat down at a near by table just to relax, and to see who all was still coming out. Shade did not wish to interrupt the two's conversation, so she just let herself sit and try to relax as she slowly continued to fully awake.