Shaving Legs

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen most people on Iwaku share worse stories than "I got lucky from how my bike flung me into gravity". :P
Yes but I am a coward XD Pretty much anything scares me lol. Especially if they involve vehicles o.o

I'm not sure why people are so averse to waxing.

After you do it for about a year, your hair grows a lot less. On the long run, you save a lot of money on shaving utilities (god knows fucking razors have to be changed constantly, not mentioning shaving cream). It's painful, yes, but after doing it a few times, it doesn't hurt as much. I waxed for almost two years, and now I could pluck the hairs one by one without any issue xD

I'm not sure why people are so averse to waxing.

After you do it for about a year, your hair grows a lot less. On the long run, you save a lot of money on shaving utilities (god knows fucking razors have to be changed constantly, not mentioning shaving cream). It's painful, yes, but after doing it a few times, it doesn't hurt as much. I waxed for almost two years, and now I could pluck the hairs one by one without any issue xD
Hmm I've had really bad reactions to waxing if I'm being honest. I might have borne the pain if it hadn't been for marks I got on my skin afterwards, as well as ripped skin. It could be I just sucked at waxing (huge possibility) but I wasn't about to take the risk, especially since I have really sensitive skin. Be that as it may, I only really worry about facial hair with I use an epilator for.

Fun fact ^_^' If you have hormonal imbalance/probs (like PCOS for example) no matter how much you pluck, they still come as thick as ever. Bloody annoying.

But anyway XD Sorry to OP for digressing from leg shaving ^_^

Hmm I've had really bad reactions to waxing if I'm being honest. I might have borne the pain if it hadn't been for marks I got on my skin afterwards, as well as ripped skin. It could be I just sucked at waxing (huge possibility) but I wasn't about to take the risk, especially since I have really sensitive skin. Be that as it may, I only really worry about facial hair with I use an epilator for.

Fun fact ^_^' If you have hormonal imbalance/probs (like PCOS for example) no matter how much you pluck, they still come as thick as ever. Bloody annoying.

But anyway XD Sorry to OP for digressing from leg shaving ^_^
Hot wax is TERRIBLE but cold pre-waxed strips are awesome. I also have very sensitive skin, and I got a kind with a special aloes wet wipes for the skin - it helped to prevent red marks =V

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hot wax is TERRIBLE but cold pre-waxed strips are awesome. I also have very sensitive skin, and I got a kind with a special aloes wet wipes for the skin - it helped to prevent red marks =V
I actually used both, and the cold wax strips... hmm I dunno XD they ripped my skin and made me scaly. It was right after I got married too. Totally embarrassing lol. Hm. I may try once more but kinda scared lol.

I shave every two or three days. I have sensory issues with my legs when it comes to fabric and things touching them and if I don't shave them they feel really itchy and just wrong somehow, so to stop myself from scratching them into a bloody mess I shave frequently and use a lot of lotion. It feels great.

Since I'm pretty fucking hairy, I have to shave pretty damn often on several areas of my body. I used to use a razor but now I use Nair cream which works pretty well but I HATE the smell! (That rhymed!) Why did I have to be a fucking Bigfoot?!!!

I don't shave my hair unless it's facial. I mean, who wants to shave their sexy leg hair?(Lots of people who don't understand that leg hair is indeed sexy and thus shave it.)

So this isn't about shaving but it is about hair. I sure felt sorry for the second guy.

I tried shaving like once or twice but I'm just way too lazy for that. I carry my fabulous painfully obvious dark hair with pride.

It is very comfortable especially using lotion afterwards.

I'm too lazy to shave my face most of the type how could I muster the effort to shave my legs?

My legs feel betrayed without the hairs. They are coming back, slowly.

My legs feel betrayed without the hairs. They are coming back, slowly.
You mustn't let them feel betrayed again ;) They are after all your two allies in the walk against the world.

You mustn't let them feel betrayed again ;) They are after all your two allies in the walk against the world.
They are very betrayed and angry. I had a decent sized rash on both my legs afterwards.

Owwie x.x Sorry to hear about that.

I grow my hair proudly. :3

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.