Shameful Confessions

If you like the Insane Clown Posse, I am judging you SO HARD. >:[

Its not really something I'm ashamed of but Diana's post just reminded me of something that its pretty amusing that I don't get the enjoy that much. Sometimes when my mother's boyfriend is drunk enough he likes to either brag about how wonderful my mom is or try and explain the deeper meanings of the Insane Clown Posse's songs. It is so amusing.

Shame is for the weak.

The 'workstation' (a bunch of newspapers laid out) I set up so I could make my Halloween costume is still taking half of my floor space.

The other half is covered in laundry because I'm too lazy to wash them.

My dining table is a huge pile of miscellaneous shit and there isn't actually any room on it for eating purposes.

I haven't washed any dishes in about two weeks. I'm running out of things to eat from...

So in general I'm just a disgusting lazy pig who's screwed now that he's living alone and there's no one cleaning his shit up.

Also, I constantly forget to reply to people. I read their message and tell myself I'll reply a bit later while knowing I'll forget.

I love romantic comedies.

Also, I really would rather curl up with a girl and listen to her talk about her day and lazy around, than going out and partying.

A bunch of other stuff that I shouldn't like because I'm a guy who hates feelings.

So yeah. Something I'd never admit if it wasn't 3:46am.

I'm actually really attractive, charming, intelligent, heroic, caring, witty, and confident.

I just play the awkward fool because I'm worried of making you all feel bad. You're welcome.

Reactions: Sidhe
I start arguments with people for the sake of arguing. Even flip-flop sides just to keep it going.

My Local newspapers Facebook page is a favorite.

I start arguments with people for the sake of arguing. Even flip-flop sides just to keep it going.

My Local newspapers Facebook page is a favorite.
Are you.....Are you my husband? o.o

He does the exact same thing.

... Kitten?
tumblr_inline_n1h3gfEjj41rpkv8n.jpg

Or Peaches to my hubby. :P

When I had photoshop on my old computer, I dicked around censoring penises from hentai with like, sandwiches and calzones and stuff because I thought that was hilarious. Now my old computer is dead, and the novelty of such a thing has worn off. It's sort of like being a great artist, except you squander your talent drawing penises all the time. Except, without the being a great artist, or the drawing of penises. More the erasing and crafty hiding of them.

I wasn't embarassed about it before, because I hung around people who thought it was hilarious too. But now that I'm just with me, I feel pretty embarassed for having a folder filled with nicely shopped calzones and subs.

My new guilty pleasure is saying b-gawsh or peeved. That'll wear off though.

I have random sex/inapprops dreams about people I know all the time. .____. Including people I know from Iwaku.

I have random sex/inapprops dreams about people I know all the time. .____. Including people I know from Iwaku.
This, except change it to be about roleplay characters. Not me with them, but them with each other......

I hate my brain.

I'm not ashamed of my sex dreams about characters! 8D Those are niiiiiice.

About the people I know though... O___O That is... so... awkward...

ALL. THE. TIME.

I've had sex with a good chunk of Iwaku. In my dreams.

EVEN YOU DIANA LOLOLOL.

I also use to hatefuck my old boss' daughter all the time in my dreams; my hate for her was so palpable. She is/was a vindictive cunt, with a meanstreak as broad as an interstate highway. She used her looks to find rich people, used a false sense of friendship to meet rich people-- then she'd fuck their money away. She herself is not poor in any way, or close to it. She just likes vying for that social power (and not paying for her own shit). And she's just mean.

Hate fucking her was awesome.

The 'workstation' (a bunch of newspapers laid out) I set up so I could make my Halloween costume is still taking half of my floor space.

The other half is covered in laundry because I'm too lazy to wash them.

My dining table is a huge pile of miscellaneous shit and there isn't actually any room on it for eating purposes.

I haven't washed any dishes in about two weeks. I'm running out of things to eat from...

So in general I'm just a disgusting lazy pig who's screwed now that he's living alone and there's no one cleaning his shit up.

Also, I constantly forget to reply to people. I read their message and tell myself I'll reply a bit later while knowing I'll forget.
I would murder you if we shared a home.

It's not something to be ashamed of unless you actually feel shame as a result of it. If that were the case, you wouldn't still do it, because you'd have resolved to avoid doing it... right? :P

Just a thought.

Exactly, @Alan! Hence: no shame. <3

CORRECTION:

I really, really like Ke$ha.