Shadow Spartans

Scorch snapped his arm out in a safe direction to test his retractable blade. It shot out and he nodded satisfyingly. "So, when do we go?"

Monica nudged Felicity a bit, "You ready?..."

Rolls her eyes as scorch showed off his blade, typical scorch. Feeling a nudge in her side she turns her head swiftly to the girl, monica. "yes ma'am, why wouldnt i be?" She says. "but the real questions is dear, are you ready?" Winks at her and nuges back.

((yeah.... thats just awkward right there o.o... sorry >.<))

She chuckles, "I've never been more ready than now~..."

"well thats good then eh? so whatcha think, easy or hard take down?" She says resting her AR on her shoulder.

She ponders for a moment, "Shouldn't be too hard. We've definitely had harder assignments. It's just a matter of keeping stealth on our side."

Chuckles, "good think im versitile then eh? ill be your eye in the sky until im shot down, then things get blown up" Winks and nods to Scorch. "hes like an extream, i just enjoy explosions."

"Hey hey hey! If anybody is gonna be blowing anything up, its going to be me." Scorch said.

"hahah dont worry i wont take your job,just dont blow me up okay? cause i cant promise youll see me, its my job to be invisble you know." She chuckles again.

"I can't promise I won't blow you up." Scorch laughed.

"well then," Lets the AR from her shoulder and winks at him, "then i cant promise i wont take your job"

Looks at him kinda confused then laughs too. She felt out of place now, she was the newbie and was still working her way in.

"what have i got to worry about." She laughs and winks at him jolting forward as he pats her.

He picked up his AR and made sure it was loaded.

Monica double-checked her rifle and armor functionality. "Lock and load, team. We're nearing the drop zone..."

"I'm cocked, locked, and ready to rock boss lady." Scorch nodded and turned on his green acknowledgement light in his H.U.D. after he got in position at the door of the prowler.

Silently turned on her green light as she slips on her helmet. Checking her AR once more she lined up after them.

As Taven continued to talk with his contact, Monica shared the plan, "Taven will take point, Felicity, you and Jackie will follow and clear a path while Scorch and I bring up the rear. Rusty will find a perch and snipe using a silencer. All comms are quiet. Use cloaking and holograms strategically." She nodded at each of them, "Let's kick some ass..."

((I don't mean to kinda take charge but I'm not sure where Taven is :T))