Shadow Spartans

(( Just a heads up ik i started the thread and all that but i might drop at the rate yall are goin i can keep up but i dont want you all to have to wait on me all the time since i dont get on much im still thinking about it or not but ill leave the thread clean i just wont stop posting. and eclipse there is NO SCAR-H in halo its an Assult rifle that is the name of the weapon.))

The sound of an energy sword coming to life can be heard around a coner the sounds of BR shots can be heard next after four burst Taven walks around the coner reloding his BR.

We Need to take the master contorl room and fast, it won't be long til they notice that their peers are dead.

Dropping down and listening to the hardly noticable kills she smiles, close combat was her favorite but she was falling behind. Sprinting to catch up she stops just behind Taven, he was reloading his BR as she stepped up out of the shadows. Nodding she looks over at the Control Room and starts to back up into the shadows until she was barely visable, heading in the direction of the room she quickly and quietly dispatches a few Grunts then waits for Taven to catch up.

((sorry i know it sucks >.< i fell kinda behind and had no idea what to right v.v))

Scorch nodded and started dragging the bodies behind a crate. "You know what would be a good idea?" Scorch's female sounding A.I. started to say. "Hmm.." He stared at the bodies. "Burn them when we're done?" "Exactly" "That would be fun.." Scorch started to laugh then kept piling the bodies.

((I was wondering where you all went O: I didn't want the thread to die so I just kept posting. No disrespect meant or anything and we certainly wouldn't want anyone to leave!))

When the bodies were pulled back, Monica nodded to Scorch and ran off to catch up to Taven and the others.

Scorch followed Monica and caught up with the others.

Quickly placing the bodies into hiding she looks back noticing Scorch and Monica had caught up. Noding to them she waits.

Scorch nodded back. "How are things going up here?" He asked her.

Nods once and gives him the okay hand signal then motions up the control room. Holding up three fingers to signify her and two others she waves ahead and starts to move.

((if I make the wrong move stop me alright?))

(don't know how you could make a wrong move but sure thing Tex.)

He nods and levels his assault rifle then swiftly moves into the room.

Monica follows behind slowly, making sure the room behind them is clear.

Scorch snuck up behind a jackel and slit its throat then layed it down slowly and quietly. He pulled off its shield and put it on his left arm.

Shuan follows in behind bringing up the rear as he watched behind them makeing sure nothing try's to sneak up on them. Hmmmmm it's to quiet i don't like it. He thought to himself as he kept moveing.

Scorch pushed a button and the shield activated. He nodded and deactivated it. He picked his AR up and looked around. He then stood up. "So uh.. who knows how to work covy tech? Or should we just start pushing buttons and hope for the best?" He said into the comm but not so it would be heard outside their helmets. "I for one like the second idea." Scorch's A.I. replied.

Taking up the rear Taven is the last to enter the room his sixth sense goin crazy. Every on alert now! something is not right this room should have more then just a jackel. Taven begins to look carefully around the room in a blink of a eye Taven drops his Battle rifle and activates his thruster pack and flys backwards as well as unsheathing his sword slashing near the ground purple blood gushes out bringing his sword out he thrust forward the cloaked elite with a sword. camo drops as Taven's sword impaled the aliens head. He calls out in the comm Honor Guard Elites BACK TO BACK SHOOT ANYTHING THAT MOVES.

Shuan bakced into scorch as he began to unload his clip of molten hot led " RAHHHHHH!!!!! " He screams as he flashes back to when he had gotten the news that his home and family had been killed and leveled. " DIE YOU ALIEN BASTARDS!!! " He yells again as he takes the empty clip out of his assult rifle and placed a fresh clip in and began to fire yet again.

Scorch felt someone at his back and leveled his weapon, he breathed slowly and noticed the very air infront of him move, with that in mind he started to unload his AR of its armor piercing munitions. Soon the elite fell onto its back with its insides on the floor. He looked at his ammo counter which read "36". He pulled out a mag and kept it in his hand while holding his weapon for a quick reload. He saw a few more areas where the air started moving and start spraying in bursts at both targets. As soon as his counter read "00" he pulled the handle back which dropped the mag and as soon as the mag hit the floor he had pushed the handle forward with a fresh mag in. He smirked as his counter read "60" and began firing bursts of 5. Soon two more elites layed on the floor. Dead. Scorch looked at his ammo pouch and noticed that he had only one mag left for his AR. The rest was shotgun shells, sidearm mags, and grenades, both stun and explosive.

Shuan smiled as he saw that he had killed a bunch of elite's. " HAHAHA! YEA! " He said as he reloaded his AR and looked behind him and then to the floor right behind him. " Nice shooting scorch. " He said as he smiled under his helmate.

"Stay on your toes Spartan." He kept looking around checking every inch of open space

Looks around at the gun fire and spots the Elites as they drop with ease. Grinning as the surrounding spartans keep their cool she quickly snaps out the clips in her pistols to reload. Aiming both hands up she helps firing alternate rounds from left then right.

Taven scaning the room he spot something that if he was a regular marine would have made him take a stepback maybe even run in fear. A shimmer lit up wit a mulitude of glowing plasma greanades lit and ready to detonate acting quickly he he spears the elite kocking himself and the alien through the window using the thurster pack to save his life once again he kick the eilite and thrusters back into the room.

Shit that was close!