Shadow Samurai (OOC/Sign-Ups) CLOSED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good.

I have a question: Would it be alright to play two characters, seeing as so far we only have three, or are we staying with just one each?

Also, I wanted to mention that the Japanese word for "dance" is either Odori or Mai, with odori being more general and masculine. Further more, I would recommend the word Seikyo for "death", though Shibou is quite appropriate as well.

Well, Three people that showed interest when this was getting off the ground haven't even acknowledged they are still interested. So, I will give them till tonight to reply and if they don't. (However, if they give me a reason why they cannot reply, such as vacation and no internet, etc.)

What I'm saying is, wait a day and I will get back to you ^^

I was told to inform everyone that this roleplay will have a bit more of a fantasy twist in it, with traditional Japanese folklore playing a part in the plot. You do not have to change anything in your characters for this. Other than that, I thought you should know that Vader and I have been working on the full plot and everything should be written up for your viewing pleasure soon.

I will be updating the OP when I get home from vacation

I will be home tomorrow, work on the Intro and all of that. Update the OP and @TheGDeer Would you like to join? @Gorgoniy You too.

I would love to join, though being Christmas I may not get a CS done until tomorrow.

That will be fine

I apologize, I have a bit too much on my plate right now and will not be able to participate.

We still need at least two more people :/

Hey Samurai Vader, I'll join. Prolly will get a cs up tomorrow. Going to bed right now. ;)

Excellent to hear, Gorgoniy, we happily await your profile. If you have any questions regarding terminology or the culture, do not hesitate to ask.

darn' real life got in the way. I'll hope to get one in tomorrow. Sorry, about the late reaction. I feel pretty guilty. :)

I understand, there is no need to feel guilty about it. We are still working on getting the details up on the first post, so there is no rush or anything.

This looks interesting but I have some questions. How realistic will this be? like, are you tuning this to be historically accurate with weapons and the abilities of a person?

Yeah. Me and Kage are still working details out ^^

So, with Kage's announcement that this will feature Japanese folklore, will you be accepting Youkai PCs or not?

Not for me to say but I'll venture a negative

Wonderful to see some new interest! To answer your questions, all player characters are normal humans and we are staying fairly realistic. We are using heavy historical and cultural influence, though this is not actually taking place in the Japan we know. Think of it as an alternate Earth, the country we are in being basically this planet's Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.