Shadow Samurai (OOC/Sign-Ups) CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I was rather excited for this when I first found the interest check, and that only grew as I became Co-GM, then GM. I really want this to go somewhere, especially since I have had all my RPs fizzle out early for over a year now. Anyway, I am working on a post now, though I am not sure how good it will be.

Alright, I think I finally have to give up on this... All I am getting is frustration and silence in my attempts to contact the people who joined, save a couple. Thus, due to the uphill battle of keeping this rp running, I have been reconsidering a restart of all this. For those of you who still actually pay attention to this thread, please respond with your opinions. I would like to know how many people will carry over to a new roleplay, if any. I would be setting up an interest check soon, and making sure to get everything done in a timely manner.

I also wanted to thank you, Firejay, for being the only person other than myself to post more than once, and for staying in contact with me during all of this. I would love to have you rejoin, but I understand if you cannot or do not wish to.

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
I would love to rejoin and I'll try advertising with some of the more active players I know to make sure it doesn't die this time.

Ah, sorry I haven't posted a second time. That's my fault but I still have so much interest in this. I'd come, too.

Just to make things clear, I was not trying to guilt anyone else by thanking Firejay. I appreciate everyone that took the time to make a character and post, even if they left.

I am very, very happy to hear that both of you want to stick with me on this. I plan on making the interest check by Monday. If either of you know someone you think may be a good fit, please let them know to keep an eye out for the thread. I plan on keeping the max number of players at seven, including myself.

Wait... Care to elaborate as to the state of what happened, to this RP? I've finally regained the ability to respond, too...

The RP just died. And I dunno bout you, but training in front of other people isn't that big a deal, especially if she's just doing it to keep up her skills. Just because you know HOW someone fights doesn't mean you know how they would use it in a real fight. If that were the case, then every person should have a different kind of weapon, and no one should participate in wars together. Everyone would just have to do it separately, which really doesn't make sense at all... If you get my drift.

Kage's going to remake it.

I know the deal about training. Kaze's just paranoid.

And, really? Damn. I had high hopes, for this one. Why did I have to choose now to get dodgy new internet?

While I appreciate you posting, and am very tempted to respond, I have to let this go. It was dying before the IC was even made. I was having communication issues with the other GM and that lead to over a month of wait time between the start of the OOC and the start of the IC. I will be posting an interest check and/or an OOC later today for the renewal of this, if you are interested in rejoining.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine
That I am, good sir. I will rejoin as soon as humanly possible.

Because I am not sure I am using tags correctly, here is the link to the new rp! Thank you again for the work you all put into this one, and for your willingness to try it again with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.