Sex Tale [Sign up]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
(Male Elsa Cx)
Stormy Jhesire
Waiter
Appearance:
elsa_cosplay__male_version___elias____conceal_by_dakun93-d79jm9h.jpg

Partner:

(Pending...)
Crush:
(Pending...)
Friends:
(Um,idk D: )
Sexual Preference:
Homosexual
Personality:
Stormy is a quiet and out of the way type of guy,usually found writing or drawing by himself.He's calm in intense situations but,tends to freak out
when things get really rough then tries to run away from it all but,eventually ends up coming back sooner or later to face it.He loves helping out
the best way he can though,knows when someone starts to take to much advantage of that.He likes to keep to himself most of the time and
doesn't let just anyone into his personal life.When the time comes,he can stand up for himself and doesn't like it when people don't give
the person at least a chance to stand up for themselves,you're not always gonna be there for them.

His eyes are this color
frozen_eye.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
(Male Elsa Cx)
Stormy Jhesire
Waiter
Appearance:
elsa_cosplay__male_version___elias____conceal_by_dakun93-d79jm9h.jpg

Partner:

(Pending...)
Crush:
(Pending...)
Friends:
(Um,idk D: )
Sexual Preference:
Homosexual
Personality:
Stormy is a quiet and out of the way type of guy,usually found writing or drawing by himself.He's calm in intense situations but,tends to freak out
when things get really rough then tries to run away from it all but,eventually ends up coming back sooner or later to face it.He loves helping out
the best way he can though,knows when someone starts to take to much advantage of that.He likes to keep to himself most of the time and
doesn't let just anyone into his personal life.When the time comes,he can stand up for himself and doesn't like it when people don't give
the person at least a chance to stand up for themselves,you're not always gonna be there for them.

His eyes are this color
frozen_eye.jpg
Hey arent you from rpnation?!

Reactions: EternalMusic
I think Pinocchio needs to be chosen, so you can choose that one!

And one last question: it doesn't strictly have to be from the show, right? Anyone from any fairytale is fair game?

I chose the Nutcracker, he's not really much of a fairytale character. xD

Reactions: Katelynn
I went...a little obscure, I hope it's ok.

OGIER THE DANE
600full-alexander-skarsg%C3%A5rd.jpg

eric-viking.jpg

Occupation: Civil Engineer (designes and oversees the construction of public works)
Partner: None Yet
Crush: None Yet
Friends: Have to RP
Sexual Preference: Bisexual- is a "top" in gay situations
Personality: Holger is a warm, open, and friendly guy. Blustery, strong, handsome, and charming, he is affable, easy to please, and generally very kind. He's prone to knight-in-shining armor behavior, jumping to the defense of those in need, a hold-over from his fairy-tale persona, Ogier the Dane, paladin and knight of legend.

Reactions: Katelynn
I went...a little obscure, I hope it's ok.

OGIER THE DANE
600full-alexander-skarsg%C3%A5rd.jpg

eric-viking.jpg

Occupation: Civil Engineer (designes and oversees the construction of public works)
Partner: None Yet
Crush: None Yet
Friends: Have to RP
Sexual Preference: Bisexual- is a "top" in gay situations
Personality: Holger is a warm, open, and friendly guy. Blustery, strong, handsome, and charming, he is affable, easy to please, and generally very kind. He's prone to knight-in-shining armor behavior, jumping to the defense of those in need, a hold-over from his fairy-tale persona, Ogier the Dane, paladin and knight of legend.
im sure hes perfect~
today i haven't been giving any powers to accept people :(
but im sure he will approve you all ~

Reactions: EternalMusic