Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
WELCOME TO STORYBROOKE~
A town filled with magical creatures

Where's Storybrooke located?
It lies on every part of fairytale or more so deep in a place where human can't read or know... fairytale character gather around Storybrooke to live of a normal life just like human. The town wasn't modern yet not old fashioned as well, once they stepped into Storybrooke they wouldn't be a big bad wolf, the would take their real form. Storybrooke appears to be peaceful but guess what? it seems that fairy tale character take plot twist into the next level...

As soon as you come there, you'll see big bad wolf fucking little red riding hood or Ariel riding on Prince Eric's cock. There's sex everywhere, but remember there's still job you need to do and home. Storybrooke isn't your average bed time story rather it's a SEX TALE

Rules:
-Iwaku Rules Apply
-NO ONE LINER
-I don't know how will it possible but don't do mary sues or metagaming
-Once a Seme stays a Seme (same goes with uke) unless you're a Seke
-Don't fight outside the IC
-Have fun~
-you can relationship and plot of your partner~
-your chara can be alternate

CS:
(Fairytale character name)
Appearance:(irl pics so furry character will be irl male or female)
Partner: (you can ask a person)
Crush:
Friends:
Sexual Preference:
Personality:

Last edited:
Reactions: Haruna
Last edited:
CAPTAIN HOOK

Appearance:
tumblr_mg95j2FZBZ1qa56ewo4_250.gif

Partner: none currently
Crush: none currently
Friends: none currently
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Personality:
tumblr_mg95j2FZBZ1qa56ewo3_250.gif

do you need to know more? or he would said that as he's a jack ass who's playful and charismatic, due to his position. He always seduce and ask his secretary to come to his office to do some "work" also some of his female worker. Edgar show some calm composure at his work as even though he seduce a lot of woman, he can keep the company as the leading company of Storybrooke.​

CS:
(Tinkerbell)

Owns a flower shop in town

Appearance:
storybrook .jpg storybrook1.jpg

Partner:
TBD

Crush:
TBD

Friends: Hook and TBD

Sexual Preference: Pansexual

Personality:
Tia is known to be Sassy, and quite feisty, but she makes up for it in many other ways. She has a creative side and her friends tell her shes very talented. Her ambitious personality gives her a good edge along with how intelligent she is. curious by nature she loves to learn new things and adventure. ultimately she is a very warm-hearted person who tends to be on the reckless side but only because of her fearlessness to find new things. shes very affectionate to others she is close with and is known to be a bit energetic, impulsive, temperamental, and rebellious to say the least.

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Little Red Riding Hood"[/BCOLOR]
Alissa Woods

Food delivery

Appearance:
brunette-girl-glasses-pretty-scene-scene-girl-Favim.com-52060_large.jpg

Partner:
TBD

Crush:
TBD

Friends:
TBD

Sexual Preference:
Pansexual

Personality:
Alissa is always in a bright mood as she loves nothing more, but to spread her own smiles over to others.
She's oblivious to everything called "love" and doesn't get when people are flirting with her,
though she will asks other for their opinions and sometimes even their help, but she
has a bad habit of pushing herself a bit too far. There is nothing more Alissa
loves than to visit her relatives, and if that is a trip tour the forest the better.
Alissa is always up for a bit fun, though she has a large innocent side to her
and understands very little of the 'adult' world as she is the innocent
"Little Red Riding Hood" after all. Treat her well~

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
"The Amazing Fox"
Leon Hart

Thief/Outlaw

542156_144121122387212_1148992224_n.jpg images.jpg images (1).jpg kang-min-hyuk.jpg

Partner:
TBD

Crush:
TBD

Friends:
TBD

Sexual Preference:
Pansexual

Personality:
Leon is quite mischievous and mysterious and has a certain hobby of messing with people's head.
Though he may speak in an unclear way and sound a bit confusing from one time to another he tries his best
to gain more allies than enemies, though he will more than lovely prank you and tease you for a phrase that
might have sounded "wrong" in some ways. He's charming and definitely got quite the ego, but get close enough
and he's a shy guy that has a tendency of blushing quite easily, but of course this he doesn't admit it at all. Leon usually
wears his glasses, but he does wear contacts from one time to another and since glasses gets in the way of his
mischievous job. He's a naughty boy if you catch my drift~ *wink*

Prince Edward

Appearance:
fbb07c61ee891f7b027d5286fb4ab7e5.jpg

But in normal clothes obviously.
Partner: TBD
Crush: TBD
Friends: TBD
Sexual Preference: straight but may be willing to bend a little.
Personality: Cocky, ladies man, easily confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
"The Amazing Fox"
Leon Hart

Thief/Outlaw

View attachment 39045 View attachment 39046 View attachment 39047 View attachment 39048

Partner:
TBD

Crush:
TBD

Friends:
TBD

Sexual Preference:
Pansexual

Personality:
Leon is quite mischievous and mysterious and has a certain hobby of messing with people's head.
Though he may speak in an unclear way and sound a bit confusing from one time to another he tries his best
to gain more allies than enemies, though he will more than lovely prank you and tease you for a phrase that
might have sounded "wrong" in some ways. He's charming and definitely got quite the ego, but get close enough
and he's a shy guy that has a tendency of blushing quite easily, but of course this he doesn't admit it at all. Leon usually
wears his glasses, but he does wear contacts from one time to another and since glasses gets in the way of his
mischievous job. He's a naughty boy if you catch my drift~ *wink*
He reminds me of someone I know ~
;)

Reactions: EternalMusic
CS: Alice in wonderland
Appearance:
alice_in_wonderland_cosplay_by_usagiyuu-d5kq1or.jpg

Partner: none
Crush: none
Friends: none
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Personality: Emily is a sweet girl she always there to help anyone and she always had a smile on her fave but sometime she can be a cat and wanting to poke her head in some things

Lol
You wouldn't know him ;)
Might you be thinking of a certain genderless wonder? Though I have to admit it was unintentional xD

CS:
Esmerelda
Esme Kalypso
NfozrIR.jpg

Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Personality:

Esme is fearless girl not knowing any boundaries and she is not afraid to stand up for what she wants. She also has a mean round kick and can look after herself rather well. Her heart made of gold Esme is a woman that makes sure that no one is judged by their outward appearance and wishes that everyone is treated fairly and with respect. Even though she is slightly religious and has a somewhat belief of God and his existence she is not a fanatic and does not push her beliefs on others. Her personality and charm is like a charm to men and her dancing can engross them to a very dangerous extent. She has been kidnapped several times before due to them taking a rather dangerous and unhealthy liking to her. But she lives through knowing that those sorts of experiences would come with her job.

Hmmmmm what is the posting rate for this?
Once we get started it will be a couple of post a day if I am thinking that all of these guys are like they usually are~ (I RP with them and chat with them regularly on a daily basis ^^)

• Thank You
Reactions: Miss Jo
CS:
Megera
Megera Avangelion
i_won__t_say_by_su_rine-d517603.jpg

Sexual Preference: Lesbian (Or maybe not…..)
Personality:
Meg is very cynical about men and their behavioural patterns due to her heart being broken when she was younger by the love of her life. After being back stabbed by him Meg has learnt how to avoid any contact with men and has turned her sexual preference to woman. Despite her cynical and world-weary self Meg can be very sassy and has a major attitude when it comes to certain things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once we get started it will be a couple of post a day if I am thinking that all of these guys are like they usually are~ (I RP with them and chat with them regularly on a daily basis ^^)

Well shucks. I may not be able to participate then. :( Guess I will just have to read it.

Reactions: Katelynn