Sex Tale [Sign up]

Well i don't think the creator of the rp gets on anymore so you're free to join and start at your own will.

Could always knock on the door and tell us to keep the noise down before getting dragged in. ;)

Since I have seen some disney characters are allowed, I am going to post this one hope its cool but if it isn't i am sure I could easily edit this to another characters

(Hercules)
Appearance:
As Hercules
AnFArw5.jpg

Jackson Rogue
Wkvy6S5.jpg

Partner: Single at the moment
Crush:TBD
Friends: TBD
Sexual Preference: Straight
Personality: He is very much his hero identity, taking up the role as a private investigator. he protects the innocent. That is what he does and he is really a good guy. He has a heart of gold and will always down what ever it takes to get the job done and protect those in need of his services. Jackson loves the good things in life and wants to just have fun when he can but he takes his job and his body seriously looking like a greek statue chiseled from stone and very much shows that his body is that of the gods.

Reactions: Katelynn
CS:
Fairy Tale: Mordred Pendragon
Morgan Kingsley
Espionage (Spy)
Appearance:
Partner: Yes
Crush:
Peter Pan, Esmerelda, Jessica Rabbit (If she's divorced), Anastasia Leslie (Or Jack Leslie), maybe Tyler Highland, anyone really, these are the people who really stand out.
Friends: Definitely Peter Pan
Sexual Preference: Incredibly bisexual
Personality:
Mordred is a reformed evil villain. He killed King Arthur but actually died from Arthur's decapitating blow before Arthur died from his wounds. Mordred does not believe in harming the innocent to get what he wants. He is high similar to Dexter, from the television series, in that he doesn't hold much regard for people who walk around ending lives, trying to get away from their crimes and evil deeds. He hates those who maliciously take pleasure in causing others to suffer the most. Although he is very different from what he was, he isn't a model citizen either, and is a vigilante, who has managed to hide all of his crimes from the law. A few people hold mild suspicions that he might have some soft crimes like misdemeanors, illegal sex with prostitutes, etcetera, drunken brawls maybe, and general naughtiness, but nothing like he is actually engaged in. Raping the rapists, killing serial killers, etcetera.
okay first your character for your cs is HAWT!!!~
Second: Dean winchester!!! AHHHHH~ (fangirl moment) *sighs* hes so dreamy~
im a huge supernatural fan!!~

Also im really sorry everyone I'm not sure why I haven't been getting updates for this and I've been really busy~ Ill try and jump back into the story~~

xooxxo

i'd respond to the actual rp thread but don';t know if i am accepted at all

hmm just go for it seeing as the person who made this rp isn't rping in it anymore.

CS:
snow white
Appearance:
737594581_1409987.gif

Partner: none at the moment
Crush:none at the moment
Friends:none at the moment
Sexual Preference: she doesn't care as long as you can make her scream
Personality: she's flirty and cute but at the same time she can be serious to some extent.