Sex Tale [Sign up]

This is still open? If so I'd love to join! I have a question though, could I reserve The Mad Hatter id he already isnt reserved?
Well actually I want to make that one but you can have it ^-^

yup they are~

Reactions: EternalMusic
(Peter Pan♥)
Marshall Rain
Exotic Dancer
Appearance:
38562140530209721P5E0mJdic.jpg

Partner:
(Ask if you like o~o )
Crush:
(Pending..)
Friends:
(Umm...Idk /)(\)
Sexual Preference:
Pansexual
Personality:
Marsh is definitely a guy who really doesn't care what people say about him.Though,sometimes that one person
comes along and tests his patient then,all that I had just said comes crashing down.He can be the meanest or he can be the
coolest guy ever.He's not that chilled back because he really can't stay in one place for to long or he'll start to freak out.He's
a traveler and loves new challenges and adventures,sometimes even the ones that risk his life massively.He doesn't flirt a lot
but,tends to tease the people who obviously look interested in him.Mostly,he can be really sarcastic and determine,if he doesn't
succeed in whatever it is he was aiming for,he'll be really traumatized by it.

tumblr_inline_mlfndmyWaO1qz4rgp.gif

(Umm o~o I hope I did this right!)

Actually I changed my mind, I'll just do normal boy frost >.>

Oh btw, do characters with powers have them yet or do they not know how they are at the beginning? Kinda like the show.

Someone who bakes or would own a bakery ouo
I would go for... Tiana.... She is a cook. (Princess and the Frog.)

I will think a little more but he was the first one that came into mind cause the movie revolves around her and her cooking.

They have but why you need the power and accepted~!

Reactions: EternalMusic
(Peter Pan♥)
Marshall Rain
Exotic Dancer
Appearance:

Partner:

(Ask if you like o~o )
Crush:
(Pending..)
Friends:
(Umm...Idk /)(\)
Sexual Preference:
Pansexual
Personality:
Marsh is definitely a guy who really doesn't care what people say about him.Though,sometimes that one person
comes along and tests his patient then,all that I had just said comes crashing down.He can be the meanest or he can be the
coolest guy ever.He's not that chilled back because he really can't stay in one place for to long or he'll start to freak out.He's
a traveler and loves new challenges and adventures,sometimes even the ones that risk his life massively.He doesn't flirt a lot
but,tends to tease the people who obviously look interested in him.Mostly,he can be really sarcastic and determine,if he doesn't

*swoooonnnsss*

Reactions: GreenSea
(Peter Pan♥)
Marshall Rain
Exotic Dancer
Appearance:

Partner:

(Ask if you like o~o )
Crush:
(Pending..)
Friends:
(Umm...Idk /)(\)
Sexual Preference:
Pansexual
Personality:

OMG! THANK YOU! KBDVKJSVNKJSDNVKSJDVN

Reactions: Katelynn
(Gepetto)
Ivory Vengabond
Mafia Godfather
Appearance:
tumblr_m5y77nxFnk1rooebp.gif

Partner:
Pinochio

Crush: