Set Sail to the Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay chocolate all is forgiven *grabs chocolate and stuffs in face with big smile*

Chocolate is like duct tape; It'll fix almost anything!

Silver who are you refering to when you wrote "unhuman feel"?

a random soon to be NPC. But you can take it as you like if you wish *nods* She's just heading towards something doesn't feel as human as the rest of the crowd.

Its fine if you are introducing a npc. I was thinking about exiting the tavern and creeping out... I mean examining the current crew members.

Captain: Ashlyn (Ash) McClain [Silver]

Quartermaster: Ellen Lancaster [Clockworker42]

Sailing Master: Trilkian (Trilk) D'annour [Falcon]

Boatswain (taking care of the ship): Scrubz [Captain Scrubz]

Surgeon: Unim Kiliem [Zeraj]

Carpenter: Cernunnos (Cerno) [MissMaine]

Master Gunner: Kaia [Eve]

Crows Nest:

Cook:

Okay, so Eve, pick an empty position? Then we can either invite some more rprs in, our characters can be multitalented, or a couple of us can double up on characters? What are ya'lls thoughts?[/Falcon]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would prefer the master Gunner but I will work around the chef if you want me too or I will do both I can use a few NPC (humans) in the kitchen to prepare the foods???

Lets get everybody else's imput before we make any decisions. You're the new Master gunner, can you handle the heat? *is teasing*

Bring it on *huge grin arises on my face*

I don't mind having another character and grab the crows nest. but I don't mind being a back up if someone else wants to take it. Or he could be a stand in, until someone new joins and my crow nest person could die.

Last edited by a moderator:
If needed I can create a secondary character as well. They can be temporary until someone else joins, or permanent if needed.
Or we can just fill the empty positions with a temporary NPC until someone claims the spot.

I like the npc ideas least til someone grabs the spot or we all can be kool and just share the cooking duty so all that would be left is the crows nest

How about this: Scrubs can be in the crows nest during the day, because its looking like his character dosnt sleep so far, or we can npc it so everyone has some control of it. And I like MissMaines idea of split duty for cooking. It gives another level of interaction, to a degree. Arguing over whos turn it is, dissing or praising cooking skills and such.

Reactions: MissMaine
Who needs sleep I'll sleep when I'm dead. Yea its ok with me.

I'm off for the weekend, if I do manage to get online it'll be through my cell or my kindle. Feel free to keep posting if ya'll like.

Silver, Is there anything Trilk should know about the old Swarterian Capital, before I make my post, or do you want me to make something up?

Only that its old, hard to get into and just think old very dangerous ruins and you can makewhatever else up. Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.