Set Sail to the Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
NPC is probably a good idea with so much work I got on ship with mantaince

Be warned giving Scrubz duct tape could mean the end of the world he will wrap everything lol and yeah grunt is cool.

I dis-agree duct tape does not fix everything I know for a fact it does not hold cloth to metal -_-

didn't use enough duct tape :)​
and i would wrap everything :D​

To clear up the tattoo thing:

The tattoos are pearls, color is up to the individual and they appear on the nearest patch of skin to the application. I wasn't sure if I was totally clear on that.

Question, the nearest patch of visible skin to the parchment, or the nearest patch of skin? in other words can the ink seep through Trilk's gloves?

Originally it was nearest patch, but you can go with visible if you'd like, it'd add some diversity in the placement of the marks.

*waves back* Welcome back.

Yea everythings fine. just had a busy/distracting time lately. And thank ya'll for the welcome back.

That's why they call it life right :)

I don't think I'll be able to continue this roleplay, guys. Some stuff has come up, and I won't be getting on too often. Sorry... :C

It's alright, we'll all miss you. Would you mind making an exit post? or shall I just write you out?

aww i sorrys you cant be in the story :( i hope nothing bad is going on...bad luck seems to be going on today at least lol my fone went swimming with me by accident then ppls feet getting attacked by hiding rocks in the water v.v' not a good day

My apologies for my absence again I come bearing fancy chocolate and seashells as gifts. *drops said items on a table*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.