Set Sail to the Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random observation. Green eyes are quite popular.

If you are reading this, then you wish to be part of the Ula's crew! Thank you for showing interest in the voyage. Please fill out the application to the best of your ability.​
Desired Position: Anywhere i am needed​
Name: Kaia​
Race: Demon of Defeat
Abilities/powers: I am in my own word's a most wonderful swords woman, i love me anything that is sharp and pointy.​
A description of your appearance: (an image can be inserted here if so desired)
Sword_anime_girl.jpg
Why you'd like to join the crew:To be totally honest with you it's something different from what i am use to.​
Skill Strengths:I am the demon of defeat, i can NOT lose.​
Skill weaknesses: Ok i can lose but it cause's me a lot of pain even over the smallest of losses.So i try not to lose.​
Accommodations needed: Some where to rest my head.​
Luggage description (inventory):Some were to keep my weapons, i Have a fair few. every thing from my Katana, Executioner's sword, Two handed claymore to my dagger and throwing stars.​
Weapon (of choice) or training you've had with a weapon (or lack thereof):Big sharp pointy things i have been around for some time and i couldn't tell you all the names of my trainers.​
Other: I hate to be challenged over petty thing's IE- who can stand for the longest. Due to my demon having to win over every small thing from time to time i dont mind being challenged but as long as it is something fun.​

I'm sorry, but applications where closed save for two exceptions who have less than 24 hours to post up their apps.

No worry's and i really am truly sorry for not reading your post properly myself.

I had my computer taken away. Therefore, I will be limited to my phone.

Do you still want to try and play?

If not, I'll be giving your reserved spot to Miss Eve.

Yes, but give me 48 hours. I have to tend to my grandmother (who has Alzheimer's disease and dementia) tomorrow. I will try to finish the sheet soon.

You where already given one extension, and while I can respect your need for another, I will be sticking to my guns. You have whats left of your 24 hours to get an app in or your spot goes to Miss Eve. Depending on how the story flows, there may or may not be an instance where more crew members will be accepted.

Name: Cernunnos (Cerno)

Race: Demonic Kirin Hybrid

Abilities/powers: punishes the wicked. walk on grass yet not trample the blades, walk on water. spouts flames from its mouth, eats souls.

Daemon Form: View attachment 21327
Beast Form: The body and head shape of a dear, covered in black scales with claws, wings and fangs of a dark dragon.
Human Form: Looks like the pic just with out horns pointy ears and the wings.

Why you'd like to join the crew: To become wealthy and for the adventure with a bit of curiosity.

Skill Strengths: Fighting close range, Fishing, Singing, Carpentry

Skill weaknesses: Cooking, Ranged fighting, Patience, Being Still

Accommodations needed: A room

Luggage description (inventory): Souls Holder, Hair Brush, Clothes.

Weapon (of choice): Scythe

Other: Weapon Sharpener, Tools

Silver, I am so sorry, but continue without me.
It will take too long for me. I am so sorry.

The barkeep looked over at the two demonic beings, he had given them the last two of the applications. With a grin he recited the legend for them.

One chain to bind
A stone always cold
With a glass to find
A reflection bold
A sword that's never been kind
With a tome of old
A challenge of the mind

These are the seven to behold.

After he finished, he sent them on their way to the backroom before he lumbered away to take care of other things.

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/set-sail-to-the-seven.28670/

[[@Eve lilith Angelson, I apologize, but you if you still wish, you may play.]]

And now this turns into the OC thread.

Is this alright with everyone? Colors are just gender related,

Captain: Ashlyn (Ash) McClain [Silver]

Quartermaster: Ellen Lancaster [Clockworker42]

Sailing Master: Trilkian (Trilk) D'annour [Falcon]

Boatswain (taking care of the ship): Scrubz [Captain Scrubz]

Surgeon: Unim Kiliem [Zeraj]

Carpenter: Cernunnos (Cerno) [MissMaine]

Master Gunner:Simeon LaGrande [samnthinator]

Master of the High's (crow's nest and rigging):Viper [ShadowFang]

Cook: Ashta Lawrence [Ashta]

Mates (Helps out where needed, when needed):

-Kaia [Eve]

Also, MissMaine suggested that there be some NPC grunts, thoughts?[/Falcon]

That works for me.
And yeah, we could probably use the NPCs. Need more people than that to run a boat, after all.

...and thats why there's a carpenter to *laughs and hands over the duct tape anyways*

lol Yea duct tape. duct tape solves everything lol. I couldn't resisist

Duct tape is like the force. It can be used for good or for evil, and it holds the universe together.

lol ha ha proof people actually agree with me

That's fine by me :)

and it's only a rough sketch, but I went back and added a picture of Trilk to his description.

Status
Not open for further replies.