Sempai Look at me! (MxF seeking F) [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sylvinar Cross

Original poster
Plot: (M/C) will be the sempai who is loved by everyone at school. (Y/C) has been childhood friends with (M/C) since they were little. (Y/C) has recently been experiencing feelings for (M/C) after they had been separated when (M/C) went off to college. Now she is attending the college as a first year and sees him in a different light after being separated from him for two years and is able to be around him again now.

Requirements:

1.) I want you to be literate and active able to post multiple times a day. I will be on most times during the day and nights. I post as many times as I am posted too.

2.) If you don't want to continue the roleplay don't just drop it tell me if you've lost interest. Maybe we can make it more interesting again before we give up on it. If your going to be off let me know so I'm not hanging on waiting for your replies that day.

3.) There will be romance in the roleplay obviously, so eventually there will be sex scenes and I like to play them all out with detail. I also require you to be female, sorry guys nothing against you I only roleplay romance with women.

Character Sheet:

Name: Shingen Hachimitsu
College Level: Sophmore in college
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Sunsets.
Dislikes: Spicy foods, pushy people, smokers.
Personality: Shingen is a very kind and gentle soul. His heart is big and full of love for many things in his life. He can be a bit dense when it comes to the feelings people hold towards him so he wouldn't know unless they came out straight and told him.
Biography: Shingen has a younger sister named Miu who loves him dearly. Shingen was always a doting older brother which caused Miu to get jealous any time his childhood friend came over to hangout. Now Shingen is older and has been away from his hometown for two years while attending college and hasn't had time to visit so busy with his classes and exams.

75386.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, if you don't mind rping through PM.

Okay. Great. I'll work on my cs then and post it here.

Name: Nanami Nakamura
College Level: Freshman
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 110lbs.
Likes: Flowers, dogs, beaches, water, strawberry cheesecake
Dislikes: Spiders, storms, bees, Insects, cold
Personality: Nanami is pretty friendly and upbeat most of the time but she does have a temper and let her emotions get the best of her a lot of times. She's a good friend because she really cares about the people in her life and wants to make them happy. She's actually very smart but tries to hide it after she had gotten made fun of when she was little.
Biography: Nanami has two siblings. One is older and then other is younger. Her mother works a lot and her father only comes into their lives ever-so-often because he is usually off somewhere drunk. Since her mother worked all the time, Nanami took care of her younger brother a lot, which made her into a very motherly figure. Her older brother works a lot now as well, to help provide for the family.

99f18b45e84232920326a9b52b32dfe3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
Name: Mina Domekat
College Level: Sophomore
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 107lbs.
Dislikes: Sadness, impoliteness
Personality: She is extra friendly but can be a little shy. She is hard working at physical and mental skills. Mostly happy when around people and has a big smile on her face.
Biography: Her past is bad but she believes the present and future will be different. She used to have siblings but can't really remember sense she was really little but they got separated.
img-thing

• Love
Reactions: Sylvinar Cross
My appologize if I am unwanted and made my character, but may I please roleplay with u Sylvinar please?

Thank you Sylvinar I am very grateful.

My apologies if I am talking to much and wasting your time and/or if I didn't read the first thread comment correctly ,but how do we start the roleplay as in not where not when but how on a conversation on another website how? Also my apologies if that sounded rude.

My apologies if I am talking to much and wasting your time and/or if I didn't read the first thread comment correctly ,but how do we start the roleplay as in not where not when but how on a conversation on another website how? Also my apologies if that sounded rude.

No worries Mina. ^^ and we can do it in thread or pm either way is fine but I normally answer pm first and then thread. Unless I am really into a roleplaythen I do thread first before any others.

What do u mean pm?

Oh! okay then pm is my chosen answer then.

btw we can start anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.