Sekirei Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they were part of the disciplinary squad. You could do that if you want. It's completely up to you. I don't mind either way. But in the anime the sekirei that were with MBI also had an ashikabi..so maybe both your sekirei could be part of the disciplinary squad and my new ashikabi theirs. Again just spitting out options

Yea if you want to do that Andy because both my free Sekirei are ranked high in numbers since one Sekirei 9 and the other is in the top 15

Alright let's do that then. Sounds good to me. I'll make my ashikabi and get him up here shortly

I'll let you be in charge of the whole disciplinary comity since I'm already the head of mbi

You may have to be a little harder on Kurome since her story had her break out and kill some people working for MBI and so you know my two sekirei is female and male and they are both straight.

I'll let you be in charge of the whole disciplinary comity since I'm already the head of mbi
are there any other sekirei that you had planned to be in committee? If so I need to know.

You may have to be a little harder on Kurome since her story had her break out and kill some people working for MBI and so you know my two sekirei is female and male and they are both straight.
My character will be male and straight as well so..we'll have to work something out about the male sekirei and how their relationship is. so..yeah we'll just have to talk about it

1ad75d3c74feaa11e5d3aaf524165655.jpg

Name: Shio Sakaki
Sekirei Number: 9 and 12
Personality: On the outside and at work he's a hard worker and not very emotional. On the inside though he is really a nice guy and just wants everyone to get along. He personally doesn't like the fact that the Sekirei have to fight and defeat each other but it is life and that's the way it has to be unfortunately. If he could think of a way to help all the sekirei so they could be with their ashikabi's he would.
Bio: Shio is a an ex cop. He believed in following the rules and in justice however he wasn't a hard ass or anything like that on the job. He didn't take bribes he was honest and he did the job as he was expected to do. Every day was the same thing. He would disrupt a drunken dispute of some kind. Deal with speeders and thefts and it was just one thing after another and eventually he had started to get bored with it. He was approached by MBI one day after his boss recommended him to them was and asked if he would like to come work for them. They offered to double his salary to take part of the..security for a special project. He agreed and only found out later what exactly the project was and what his job was. He found out about the Sekirei plan a few days after he joined and learned that he would become the head or the ashikabi of the sekirei that were in the disciplinary committee all he had to do was send them out to enforce the rules of the game and to keep ashikabi and sekirei from leaving the city. Sounded easy in the long run..he didn't realize how hard it would be until the game actually started though.

Want to get started Andy?

whenever your ready to

Do you want to start or me?

if you don't mind could you?

Sure are they in some building?

They can be in Shio's apartment or home or something. Whatever you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.