Sekirei Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering when the fighting should start?

When you happen to come across another sekirei, the fighting starts, and I thought I said anyone who joins as a sekirei is free game, I'll post later today BTW. When you get your cs up, @Umber then I'll make announcement to everyone as the head of mbi, telling them that a sekirei is out in a certain area which you get to choose and the other ashikabi will try to get you. Does that make sense?

Yeah, yeah, sorry if I missed that. I'll get it up soon though, been a bit busy.

Reactions: Stormi
Sounds interesting.

Sekirei:Alex.Mercer.full.1232097_kindlephoto-927255137.jpg
Name: Arrekusu Buki
Number: 13
Power/Technique: Living weapon - in other words, can turn his arms and legs into weapons, i.e. swords, claws, hammers, shields, etc.
Incantation: Unsheathe your ultimate weapon, my ashikabi

Personality: Arrekusu is one complex individual, maybe it's due to the lack of stability in his life - constantly moving, not talking to the same person more than twice, his power being based around change, who knows. He's a generally nice guy, the type to compliment someone, or help an elder across the street. Though he sometimes distances himself from people, for no discernible reason. No one has been able to close that distance, thus, no Ashikabi.

Bio: Always a bit angry at the MBI, stuck with the idea that they were the ones who made life so difficult for him. Arrekusu goes out of his way to both piss them off, and those in the disciplinary squad. He especially resents those Sekirei, as they have an active part in the MBI and their plans. While his anger is likely misplaced, he has learned a lot from defying them as much as he has. Mostly running, blending in, and hiding. One man can't stand against the might of an entire organization head on. Eventually he settled down a bit, deciding to take them down after he wins.

@CrimsonFang I made it so we can openly start looking for someone to fight. Hopefully someone will respond.

Ok well you can delete the one with itsuki because I have lost interest with in player @LoveandHate91, I am also gonna be a new sekirei since it seems raven haruka isn't here so yeah, @Umber where in the town do you want to be when the MBI head announces that your sekirei is out there along with mine.

Well that's fucking stupid why partner with someone if you arnt even going to fucking play?

Well that's fucking stupid why partner with someone if you arnt even going to fucking play?
maybe he meant it that loveandhate lost interest? And he meant it that I have lost the interest of that person?

I lost interest with my character not partnering with you sorry.

So now I have two Sekirei that have lost there Ashikabis?

So now I have two Sekirei that have lost there Ashikabis?
if you want you can have someone look for them and have them be in the announcement.

How would they be in the announcement and who would look for them?

My character would potentially. Or I could make another ashikabi real quick for one of your characters.

How would they be in the announcement and who would look for them?
The MBI leader will send a text message to everyone, and the ashikabi players will go to look for them and 'wing' them.

All right then you can do whatever one.

All right then you can do whatever one.
I'll do both how bout that? I can make another ashikabi for one of your sekirei and then if you want we can have that same ashikabi look for your other sekirei.

So my other sekirei would look for my other sekirei to become another sekirei to your ashikabi?

if that's how you want to do it. It's just an option But yeah pretty much.

Ok I guess that could work or we could have one of my Sekirei work with MBI because in the anime I think there were a few that worked like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.