4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Drama, angst, dark roleplays, yaoi, modern, set in the future, romance, horror, family, coming of age. I like a lot of shit.
Hey! ForeverRed here and I'm looking for anyone to rp with me! Alright so here's the plot.

Muse A and Muse B have just been cast to participate in the most popular game show on TV. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity, since the prizes are always amazing for anyone who finishes the game. And the premise is simple, it's a live version of Truth or Dare; all Muse A and Muse B have to do is complete all of the rounds! Simple enough, or so they both think until the final round. A million dollar prize is offered if Muse A agrees to exchange wedding vows with the mysterious Muse B, whose identity is concealed behind a silhouetted curtain. The condition is that Muse A and Muse B must stay married for one full year to keep the money. Young and in a considerable amount of debt, Muse A and Muse B go for it and agree to get hitched on live TV. When the curtain is pulled back, Muse A's face falls in shock. Muse B is all too familiar. Muse A has vivid memories of Muse B bullying them in school, years ago. Muse B doesn't recognize Muse A right away, but senses that Muse A isn't happy to see them. The wedding proceeds and after the show's over, Muse A and Muse B must work through their issues if they want to keep that million dollar prize. Along the bumpy road of getting to know each other again, the pair realize that they've both changed a lot since high school. But have they both changed enough for real feelings to develop?

Like the plot? Cool, will if you do, pm me. I also want to say I usually like my partners replying with a few paragraphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.