Seeking all partners at advanced or above levels! UPDATED 12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to do the God/Goddess with you. I may not be as advanced as you are looking for though. PM me?

I'm still looking!

Looking for more~!

I am in the market for A OnexOne partner or two, should you be looking for one still.

If you are interested, feel free to open up a dialog with me, and we can get this show on the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sansa Stark
Hey you.

Bumpin' your thread.

Get back to Witcher.

Hello! Could I interest you in a medieval fantasy roleplay? I have a plot!

I warn you, though, that I'm not particularly savy with using character banners...

It's okay, I can teach you! And sure, PM me your plot!

Hey there! I don't know if you're still looking for rping partners, I am currently looking for more people to rp with as well, and so wondering if you are still in need of partners! Now I didn't take classes or go to college as a writer, but...well, I am a writer XD You can thank my mom for that. I am a fantasy writer, and I've been told that my writing is pretty good. I don't know exactly what you're looking for, but if you like, you can have a look at a book I'm currently working on to get an idea of my writing skill:

http://www.wattpad.com/63546899-shattered-prologue-when-light-touches-the-earth

It's not a lot to read so don't worry, it's about only two pages, but you'll get the gist of it. I was hoping that we could do a Fullmetal Alchemist rp if that's alright with you, but I also do medieval and fantasy rps. If you're interested and still looking for partners, message me! If not, then don't worry about it and thank you for your time X3

Reactions: Sansa Stark
Any more takers?

I could use one or two more stories to tie me over, but it's first come first serve.

I'd be interested in survival horror if you're still looking for partners. By pictures with the posts, I assume you mean gifs? If I'm wrong, please explain but I see people ending/starting their posts with FC gifs on tumblr a lot. Anyway, PM me if you like :3

I would adore a roleplay with you, but I see that this request is filled. If you ever find yourself with a free space, consider me open.

Thank you so much. I will!

Status
Not open for further replies.