Seeking all partners at advanced or above levels! UPDATED 12/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all means, shoot me a PM!

Still looking!

Okay, let me throw myself back in the ring, I do believe I've improved since last time.
If you're interested in having me, I'd like to hear your ideas for both Rome and medieval fantasy.

:) shoot me a PM and I'll happily share with you! Thanks so much for replying!

Well hello there, I had very good quality material back when I used to RP alot, but time went by and I stopped all together but I do feel that with just a bit of warming up I can be back on par with my usual material.

Great! Which plot did you have interest in?

Sure! Send me a PM and I'll tell you my plot ideas for them.

If you like any of the plots listed feel free to tell me :) I'm mainly looking for Musketeers or Game of Thrones, but let me know if something else tickles your fancy!

I will look into those TV series... They're TV series, right? I've only ever heard of Game of Thrones, haha! Other than that, and besides our current roleplay, I would love to roleplay fantasy, steampunk, victorian era, and/or yuri, whenever it's possible. I mean, those are just the stuff that I favorite above all else, haha! x)

Hehehehe. For sure I'd love to do Victorian Era. Game of Thrones and The Musketeers are both AMAZING shows and if you like medieval fantasy you'll for sure love those.

I love medieval fantasy! *goes to add those shows to my list on Netflix* :3

Would you be interested in a Victorian Era roleplay w/ Steampunk in it?

Oooo, sure! PM me about it!

Also, unfortunately neither of those shows are on Netflix. You'll have to find them online, or if you have HBO and OnDemand you can watch GoT there. :)

Sure thing! :D

Aww! Then I have nowhere to watch because I have neither! :(

I can give you links to good sites via PM x)

I would love to mix and match a bit of Ancient Rome, Fantasy and Yuri, that could be quite a fresh breeze from my usual! Would you mind being my sounding board/brainstorming buddy until I hit something that suit us both?

Of course! Send me a PM with your thoughts and we can cook up something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.