Seeking a Nerd for the End of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MonstarNomNom

Original poster
Because 2016 will surely be the death of us all it seems!

In a desperate search to bring some happiness into this depressing year's end, I have decided to look for a new partner! So let's cut to the chase!

A Quick About Me:
  • I have been RPing for over 10 years now
  • I tend to write about 3 - 5 paragraphs per post, and with the right partner even more.
  • I prefer to not RP via PM, and I have a preference for email. However if this is a no go for you I can be flexible.
  • I usually play some form of LGBTQ character and greatly prefer MxM, however if you have a particularly great idea I can be swayed to MxF or FxF- although this is a difficult sell for me unfortunately. If I am somehow swayed, I prefer to play the male in MxF.
  • All of my RP's are very plot centric, and I fade to black for sex although all the stuff before is fair game.
  • I love love love world building!
  • It varies day by day how much I can post, but I do have a lot of free time and I promise to not make you wait for more than a few days!
  • I will very likely get really excited about our characters and will talk about them a lot. :D I would seriously love a partner who enjoys obsessing over our babies just as much as I do.
What I Am Looking For:
  • I prefer a long term partner that I can become friends with- because otherwise RP just isn't fun! I like to be able to nerd out over our characters together. It's my favorite. If that was not already obvious. ;w; please be my friend
  • Adults only please!
  • I am an adaptable writer, however I like someone who can average around 3 paragraphs per reply. I want to get to know our characters inside and out!
    • This also means I would like literacy, however I am by no means going to go crazy over typos or anything. I type a lot on my phone myself and will surely make mistakes!
  • With my characters, I have no preference on FC's. Digital and real: it's all game because it can be hard to find anything if you set restrictions like that. A partner who is okay with this is preferred.
  • I like to have at least a basic character sheet when we start.
  • I am looking for someone who doesn't only write passively and make passive characters. I don't like being the only one advancing the plot. Where's the fun in that? I really want a partner willing to collaborate and help me form plots, not just expect me to do it all. Otherwise I am pretty much guaranteed to lose interest.
  • Please only contact me if you are very serious! I hate getting all excited for an RP and getting some posting in, then my partner disappears. If you get tired with the plot or want to stop, please tell me so we can work something out! Don't just leave me hanging. I promise I will be okay and understand :)
Genres I Enjoy
* marks craving
  • Fantasy(unicorns, dragons- I want it all!)
  • Romance*
  • Fluff**
  • Sci-fi
  • Slice of Life, but with an interesting world
  • Supernatural/Paranormal*
  • Adventure
  • Survival
  • Apocalypse
  • Time Travel
  • Alternate Universes
  • Decade(80's, 90's, etc)
Fandoms I Enjoy
Only OC x OC
* marks craving
  • Movies
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • Lord of the Rings
    • Harry Potter *
    • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
    • Mad Max
  • TV Shows
    • Sherlock Holmes
    • Supernatural
    • The Walking Dead
    • Steven Universe
    • The Magicians *
  • Games
    • Dragon Age* (though I will be picky here since I already have a couple DA RP's going at the moment)
    • Witcher
    • Kingdom Hearts
  • Other
    • Jem and the Holograms *
Plots I've Got a Hankering For:
**These are very general as I like collaborate and come up with all the juicy deets with my partner! Additionally I am so up for anything so I don't really have any particular plots nailed down. If we seem to have similar interests I know we can come up with something!
  • I am really craving a good band RP! It can be as action packed or slice of life-ish as we want it to be! This might require the creation of at least 2 characters each, or we can focus on one character and NPC the others. We can discuss!
  • I am really craving a good Sci-Fi or Cyber punk type setting for an RP. This could go many routes, whether it be pirates, mercenaries, a rowdy band of thieves- anything! I would like to brain storm and world build with my partner for this.
  • The Magicians **
    • So, I recently finished watching the first season of this show and I am in love with the setting and world. While I will forever be salty they have done a great job totally effing up great characters, I would love to RP something from this universe. And with this, I would actually consider playing a canon character which is unheard of for me. I am just that in love with Eliot Waugh. lol
    • Eliot Waugh x OC
    • OC x OC
Potential Pairs
  • Merman x Pirate
  • Bounty Hunter x ____
  • Bandmate x Bandmate

I am equally interested to hear any plots you would like to play as well! :>
I can't wait to hear from you! Feel free to PM me if you are interested, and be sure to include some things about yourself and what you are looking for so we can make sure we are a good match. I can't wait to hear from you!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dip and Daz
Giving this a wee bump since I added a few things!

I have updated this- really craving to RP something from The Magicians universe if anyone else out there is also interested in something like that ;u;

Would you be interested in a Steven Universe roleplay? :3

Duuuude, you sound very interesting! I would love to do something either with Harry Potter or Kingdom Hearts! Even a decades one, too!

As a side, I too have been roleplaying for about fourteen years, and I really really enjoy getting to know my partners. I believe I fit the requirements, so if you're interested, please let me know!

Ah thank you so much for replying to my thread! Unfortunately I think I have hit my cap for new RP's right now, and I totally forgot to change the status of this request to filled. But thank you for your interest and if I find myself looking for another partner in the future I will surely keep you guys in mind! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.