Second Horizon - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, deadline for posts is Sunday, 6PM PST. After that, you have until I post in order to post. K? K.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
I am currently without internet (using my expensive phone connection to write this)
It will take a week for me before I will have proper access again.

Provider has done bs and it is taking for forver -_-"
I am behind in so many things online that I dont know how to approach them before christmas ffs.

Is it okay if I allow levont to temporarely take over my character until I am properly back?

So what would be an appropriate monetary amount to offer? Or should I just be vague.

Offer the same amount you would offer Astrid and agree to pay for the spices separately. :P Then he'd be more tempted.

The spices are important. Hope that helps.

I was asking Erode for a number haha, I don't know what the economy is like. Nor what Gristov would have to pay.

Just so you all know, I'm still alive. I'm just also getting rekt by Christmas stuff. Sorry for ze delays.

rip in pepperonis Rodey

Merry christmas~

Merry Christmas. I won't be able to do anything on Iwaku till Jan 1 or something, because holy hell, why does my winter break suddenly have so much RL? q.q

Anyways, roll call pl0x. Gotta see who's still around in this.

BT3d8h7.gif

I found a knife!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.